(one shot)

Plot Description #18: Mall Worker AU

+ short preview

Xiao has been working at the mall's woman department store for about a month. Even in that short time, you wouldn't believe the tactics woman have approached him with. One woman tried to refund an item from another store to get the man's number. Another literally tried to steal for the man's attention.

Today was unusually slow. He sipped his starbucks drink, lazily glancing at the nearly empty store. He sighed. It would be another two hours before his other five minute break. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but since they were short staff, the tall man was alone at his cash register. This made today's shift incredibly boring.

"Excuse me, sir." Someone called, making Xiao jump from his slouched position. The owner of the voice was a thin male with blue hair. "Yes. May I help you?" Xiao Zhan couldn't help but eye the male weirdly. He was sure this was a woman's store. "Would you mind giving me some advise?" The man nodded out of habit. A smile popped onto the customer's face. "Great!" He grabbed the cashier's wrist, leading him to the changing rooms.

where woman's department store cashier, Xiao Zhan, gets approached by Wang Yibo who needs a little help in the fitting rooms.