↠ 22

"What did you think of it?" Yoongi asked as the two of you came out of the theater.

You thought about it. "I enjoyed it. It wasn't that bad." You quickly added in the last statement seeing Yoongi's displeasure written on his face.

"It was totally something that Jungkook would pick. He has terrible tastes in movies." Yoongi said it like it was a fact. Suddenly both of you heard a loud gasp. Quickly, both of you turned around to see no one there. "I'm not hearing things, right?"

"No, I heard something." You agreed. You tried seeing if there was anyone familiar but there was no one. "Maybe we just heard another conversation?" You suggested, thinking that can be the only reason.

Yoongi agreed with you. "So," He changed the subject. "What else did you want to do?"

You looked around the plaza, trying to see if there was anything else to do. "Unless you want to go shopping."

There was no expression on his face until he shrugged. "Sure, I want to buy something anyways." You were mildly surprised but went along with it. You two walked down the line of stores. It wasn't until you came to a music store. You were going to be honest and say that you didn't know anything about the fundamentals.

You followed Yoongi in, eyes glancing around the place. There were a few kew instruments laying around. Such as keyboards and expensive looking guitars hanging up on the wall. You kept your hands close to yourself, following Yoongi to the back. There, he stopped in front of sheets. More specifically music sheets. Ah, that's right. Yoongi is a music producer.

"They do have it!" He excitedly grabbed a stack of them. He felt you staring at him. "What?" He asked.

"But it looks the same?" You furrowed your eyebrows, eyes flickering back and forth between the stack he was holding and the others. There was no difference you could see.

Yoongi frowned. "These are top quality! They're thicker so the paper doesn't wear down easily!"

"I thought you would do it on the computer most of the time." You said your thoughts aloud.

"Sometimes, I don't have my computer with me all the time?" Yoongi said it in a sarcastic way. "Sometimes I like to do it the old fashion way when I'm on vacation or something."

That explained things better. "Who knew that a music producer would also be a Pool Fish." Yoongi simply gave you a glare as he went to the counter to pay. After that, you two walked out of the store and started to aimlessly walk around. It was something you wanted to ask him more about. "Do you also write lyrics?"

"That's part of my job?" Yoongi teased and to which you frowned at.

"I'm just trying to get to know you more." You frowned at that. You didn't know much! All you wanted was to know what else he did and to even know him better!

He was quiet for a moment. You completely missed the way his face flushed a bit. He was about to tell you when you suddenly turned around. He did too but there was no one familiar there. "Is it just me... or am I being paranoid?" You asked, eyes searching for anything suspicious.

But oh, did Yoongi have a feeling. He was pretty sure he saw Seokjin earlier. Then some pieces of the puzzle clicked. Don't tell me... Yoongi was ready to smack his older friend. He would definitely not try to set him up... right?

"Maybe both." Yoongi answered, eyes trying to find if Jin was here anywhere. Sadly, he could not. He grumbled to himself and then turned to you. "C'mon. Let's go." He grabbed your hand and started to lead you away.

You blinked at the sudden movement. You glanced down to your hand being clasped around Yoongi's. His grip was tight and that you didn't know where he was taking you. He seemed desperate to get out of the area. Did he see someone that you didn't see? You weren't sure but it was a hunch. Finally, he stopped and turned to look back. On instinct, you did the same but you couldn't see anyone.

"Is someone following us?" You asked, noting that he was now glaring at something. Or someone.

"Yes." Yoongi answered, not even sparing you a glance. "I'm going to beat both of their asses though."

Your eyes followed to where he was looking. At first, you saw nothing out of the ordinary. Then you saw it. Could you say that you either surprised or disappointed? Maybe it was a mixture of both. Actually, it was both. There, trying to hide behind a group of people, were two very familiar people.

You stared at them, watching as they tried to fit behind two tall people in the group. "Is that Seokjin and Jungkook?"

Even Yoongi could feel how confused you were. "Yes, unfortunately." Then as the two were busy trying to hide, Yoongi began to tug you towards the left. You followed along, trying to think why they were even here. You two went around the group and at last, you two were behind them. Apparently, they weren't keeping a good eye on you as they didn't even notice, you moved.

Yoongi moved forward until he was right behind them. Now you could hear what they were talking about. "I told you that it was your fault!" Jungkook hissed.

"I swear!" Seokjin whispered back, quite loudly. "I didn't think Yoongi would see me!"

"Well, whose fault is it that you had to go get a popsicle?" Jungkook shot back, anger seeping into his voice. "Just like when you hid behind a streetlamp!"

Seokjin glared at him and now you noticed the popsicle in his hand. Huh, it looked good. The two of them were into their argument that they didn't even notice that you guys were still behind them. You took a glance at Yoongi and even you could practically feel the glare although it wasn't directed at you.

Where's the popcorn?

"What are you guys doing?" Yoongi growled out and the duo froze. Both of them looked at you and you could see the scared expressions on their faces. To say the least, you were amused.

"N-Nothing!" Seokjin exclaimed, his hand tightening around his popsicle.

Now you could feel the murderous aura coming from Yoongi. Although, he looked happy and adorable earlier, his mood flipped in an instant. "I don't believe you. Explain."

"Should we start running?" Jungkook asked the question more to himself but it was heard by everybody.

Meanwhile, you glanced down to where Yoongi still kept a hold on your hand. You liked it although you weren't telling him that. It'll be your little secret for now.