↠ 27

"Y/N was joking right?" Yoongi muttered but it was audible for his two friends.

A teasing grin formed on Seokjin's face. Aw, he was worried! But Seokjin couldn't help but not tease him. "I don't know... Y/N sounded a bit serious..." He tried to put on his best concerned face and it was working! He mentally gave himself a pat on the back. All those years at college majoring in film arts paid off!

Yoongi frowned a bit from Jin's response. What he was saying was true? Oh no.

Meanwhile, Jungkook wasn't sure if he was amused or... concerned for him? He wasn't sure what he was feeling at the moment. But he knew that if he tried to interrupt whatever Jin was trying to do, he wouldn't get his drinks. And so he kept quiet, sending hope to Yoongi.

"I think Y/N would come back..." Yoongi mumbled, believing in his words. You just had to!

Seokjin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Oh, got to get back to work." He spotted a new customer coming up to the bar. He left the conversation to make his escape.

And now poor Jungkook was left an emotional Yoongi. "You think Y/N will come back right?" The Shark turned his attention to the university student.

"Uh, yeah?" Jungkook meant it as a statement but he was caught off guard.

"You don't?" Yoongi now questioned since he heard the hesitation in the younger's voice.

Now he needed an excuse to run away. He learned from the best - his hyung, Seokjin. "I have homework to do!" He said and quickly dashed out the bar. Too bad he never got to drink tonight. Maybe next time.

Yoongi blinked as Jungkook literally pulled a Sonic dash. He took a moment to process this entire thing. Nah, you wouldn't make a threat like that. He doubted it. He scoffed and glanced at Seokjin. He shouldn't have to worry about anything!

Who was he kidding? You really did keep your promise! Now he really wasn't exactly sure what type of emotions he was feeling. Disappointed? Sad? Maybe a mixture of both with a sprinkle of feeling betrayed? Yeah, it was definitely that.

Yoongi pursed his lips a bit, eyes staring at his phone. Good thing for him, the bar was packed tonight thanks to that music festival happening this weekend. It meant Seokjin was actually doing his job for once. Just don't say it out loud...

So his eyes were trained on his phone, waiting for a 'I was kidding!' message and when he spun around, there you were. Well, it was a weird imagination. What was he living in? A fairy tale? Ha, yeah right. Still no new messages came through. Yoongi was so trained on his phone that he didn't even realize Jungkook was right behind him.

The university student had been trying to get his attention for the past few minutes but he was failing. Just like one of his classes but no one needed to know that. "Hyung." He called out one more time and got no answer. So, he decided to up it one notch. "Oh, hey Y/N."

You would have thought Yoongi was a cheetah or something.

He spun around so fast on the bar stool that his foot kicked Jungkook's knee. The poor student yelped out in pain and almost stumbled from the pain. Yoongi glared at Jungkook. "Y/N isn't here!" He scoffed, completely betrayed.

Jungkook threw a glare back at him. "You weren't paying attention! I think you dislocated my knee." He rubbed his knee, trying to soothe it.

"You can still walk." Yoongi said and Jungkook was ready to fight him.

Before he could, Seokjin joined the party, terribly confused. "What happened?" He asked, noticing how Jungkook was rubbing his knee.

"Nothing." Yoongi said and turned back to the front.

Jungkook huffed and took the empty seat next to Yoongi. "He tried to break my knee." He whined.

"I did not!" Yoongi shot back quickly to defend himself.

"But you did!"

Seokjin sighed as Jungkook was ready to throw hands. Again. "Just go play pool or something!" He shooed off the duo.

"Jin hyung!" Jungkook turned to the bartender. "Tell him to say sorry!"

"I won't because I didn't break your knee." Yoongi crossed his arms being stubborn.

"If you two don't play pool or something, I'll tell Namjoon to ban you from the bar." Seokjin replied, his tone serious. Yeah, his mood was a little off thanks to the rude customer a little ways down the bar.

Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other, sort of doubting that Jin would actually do that. "Nah, you won't." They said at the same time.

Seokjin whipped out his phone, eyes never leaving the duo. He pressed Namjoon's contact and showed them while it was ringing with a smile on his face. Oh. He was not kidding. The duo finally ran away from the bar.

"Uh hello?" Namjoon's voice came out of the phone. "Is something wrong Jin?"

"Nothing at all!" Seokjin replied with a fake tone that was too sweet.

Namjoon was quiet for a moment. "Were Yoongi and Jungkook getting on your nerves?"

"Yes." Seokjin answered all too quickly.

"Dude, this is the third time this week."

"Not my fault Yoongi has been on edge all week! Kookie just pushed him over the edge." Seokjin watched as Yoongi shoved a pool stick at Jungkook rather roughly. The Shark looked ready to fight with the pool stick if Jungkook got on his nerves again.

A sigh was heard from the other line. "And that's my fault? You're the one with your operation... get Y/N as Yoongi's girlfriend?" He was unsure as he tried to remember the plan name.

An offended gasp was heard. "It's 'get you as Yoongi's girlfriend!' GYAYG! How hard is it to remember?"

"Same thing." Honestly, Namjoon didn't care as he rubbed his eyes. He just wanted to finish the stupid finance spreadsheet the bar had.

"No it's not!"

Namjoon could hear Seokjin wind himself up to get on a rant and he knew he had to end it. "K, bye." He hung up. At this point, he was going to join in and get you two together so he can stop these calls from Seokjin. Or the messages on which Jin thought he was successful. Like when he followed you and Yoongi and he kept getting updates every hour.

Just get together already.

Two weeks later, you smiled to yourself, wondering how you were going to tease Yoongi. You opened the front door of the bar and immediately your eyes caught Seokjin's. And he looked like he was about to cry? You were about to walk over before he pointed towards the pool table.

You shrugged and went to the pool table. This time, Jungkook held the pool stick so that meant he was playing tonight. Yoongi stood a bit in front of him, arms crossed and intently watching the opponent before him. You walked right up behind the duo and Jungkook sensed it somehow. Spidey sense?

He looked back and a relieved expression crossed his face. What was up with everyone? "Hi Y/N!" He happily said.

"Jungkook I swear." Yoongi started before you could even reply. "I'll hurt your other kneecap-" He turned around and his eyes widened to actually see you.

"Why are you trying to hurt peoples' kneecaps?" You questioned warily and you weren't going to lie but... it was kind of scary. What did you exactly miss last weekened?