03

The next day, Huijun and Minjae met up at their favorite restaurant after going home to have a quick change out of their uniforms. Reserving a table before heading out, they were seated rather quickly with this arrangement made. They scan the familiar menu, though the duo always got their regular orders it made no sense to them to even take a glance. "We should do a lot today," Minjae suggests, closing the flimsy booklet to set his attention on Huijun. "like, we should go rollerskating or something!"

Huijun lets out a laugh, setting down his given menu as well. "Rollerskating? It's a school night though won't we get in trouble?"

Minjae looks at the time on his phone, noticing that it was only three-forty seven p.m. their curfews were nine-thirty. "I think we'll be okay, besides the rink is nearby."

"Rollerskating after eating food doesn't seem to mix well." The brunette shortly comments, but the blonde only shrugs as he didn't mind the idea,

"If you're worried about vomiting on me, we can go to the arcade first."

"Why would I vomit on you?"

"Each time we go rollerskating I have to hold your hand, I swear your legs don't know how to work once you put on the skates." Minjae points out, teasing the younger for his lack of control with the activity. "Am I wrong?"

Huijun puffs his cheeks, which leads to his lips creating a duck-like mouth shape. "I will not confirm nor deny."

"Basically you're confirming it because you're afraid of the truth."

The brunette rolls his eyes, grabbing a packet of sugar from the condiment tray and throwing it at Minjae's face. "Shut up, let's call a waiter so we can order."

"I mean, they basically already know it so I bet they got it down already." As Minjae points to the familiar face, they waved towards their table and points to the order that was listed on the small piece of paper. "see, the treatment is great."

"That's cause we go here so often, if we didn't it wouldn't be like this'll." Huijun reminds though it was quite obvious, "besides, why do you want to do so much today? I have nothing against it, I'm just curious."

Minjae shrugs, the same old body gesture that gives Huijun no specific answer. He tilts his head, putting his chin in his palm as his elbow rested on the table's flat surface. "Minjae, seriously what's up?"

"Can't I just spend some quality time with my best friend?" Minjae shoots back, Huijun still believed there was more to this quality time. He was one to tease, maybe he could try and break a bit of information out of him. But, sometimes Minjae wasn't one to budge. Maybe he could tickle him? "You're staring at me like you don't believe me."

"Just an out of the blue question you know?" Huijun tells, but Minjae only shrugs his shoulder once more to keep his intentions unknown. "you're one weirdo you know?"

"That means I'm you're weirdo."

Huijun let's out scoff, only so he can ignore the fact that his heart raced a bit. Minjae had added a cocky little smile to his statement, which didn't make things any better. The brunette turned away, trying to conceal his tiny smile that appeared after hearing those words. He also was afraid that he was turning red and Minjae was ruthless when it came to this. "You're...you are something."

"Yeah, I know." Shortly their ordered drinks came and they pause their conversation to take some sips - Huijun was appreciative of their timing as he felt himself heating up. "so, roller rink after this?"

"Sure."

❃ུ۪

"Minjae! You're supposed to help!" As Huijun grasps onto the boy's shoulders, awkwardly following him into the rink as the blonde ignored his calls. Minjae, who lets out a stream of satisfied laughs finally turns around to help his friend. He takes a hold of Huijun's hands, holding onto them in a gentle yet firm way to reassure that he was going to be there to guide him. "this is like - the fifth time we've gone out to go skating and you're still terrible at it."