Prologue

Every little girl, at some point in their life, believes that one day their prince is going to come and sweep them off their feet. They believe that they'll ride off into the sunset, destined to live happily ever after.

And for some girls, they do just that. They live their fairytale white picket fence life with the perfect husband, perfect house, and perfect kids.

But I'm not one of those girls.

The man I though could be my Prince Charming, was still just a frog, no matter how hard I tried or how hard I believed.

It's hard to believe in happily ever afters when your supposed Prince Charming is cheating on you with your evil step-sister.

And I got tired of hearing the same old things:

"You deserve better than him."
"Don't worry there's a man out there for you."
"There's always other fish in the sea."

But I've always hated fishing. And so no matter how hard my mother tried, and no matter how much my best friends begged, I never put myself, or my heart, out there again.

Cause you can't get played if you don't play the game.

Your heart can't get shattered if you don't put it on the chopping block.

And you can't get thrown of the horse if you don't get in the saddle in the first place.

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION:

Willa Mae Dixon

Age: 24
Height: 5'7
Weight: 143 lbs
Father: Henry Dixon
Mother: Eleanor Vaughn
Step-Mother: Regina Dixon
Step-Sister: Sarah Reeves
Step-Brother: Jonathan Reeves
Job: Local Hardware Store Owner
Friend: Mandy Dawson

Likes:
-Horse
-Flowers
-Apple Pie

Dislikes:
- Cheaters
- Sarah
- Peanuts

Love interest: Samson Clark
Model Credit: Marina Laswick

Love interest: Samson ClarkModel Credit: Marina Laswick

Your daily cuteness quota has been filled.

Your welcome.