Dragonstone

Jon POV

• I flew with Robb on Rhaegal and Dany flew on Drogon with Rhaella.

I'll never get used to this. We landed and Robb yelled to me "You've completely ruined houses for me!" I just laugh. "I know they're amazing." Rhaegal was nudging me and purring like a cat.

"So Robb, I see you looking at my sister, you know she's single right?" I said with a wink " I- I don't think I'm worthy of a Princess, let alone someone that beautiful." Before I could answer him the girls came walking over giggling, I gave Dany a quick kiss. "Robb I am so happy to meet you Jon has told me much about you it is an honor." Says Dany.
" Robb let me introduce my sister Rhaella." I say and they both blushed and smiled at eachother "H..hi" Robb stutters. "Hi Robb nice to meet you." Rhaella says blushing.

"Well Dany and I are going to look for the dragon eggs, you guys can explore if you want and there is wine in the dining chamber

"Well Dany and I are going to look for the dragon eggs, you guys can explore if you want and there is wine in the dining chamber. The food already being made." And with that we both walk away holding each other's hands.

Rhaella POV

We both start walking along the beach " I have a confession to make" said Robb nervously "as  soon as I laid eyes on you I noticed you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met." He says while blushing.
"So you don't have a man waiting for you at home do you?" He asked nervously. I shook her head. "No I haven't met the right guy. What about you? Do you have a lady at Winterfell waiting for you?" I asks quietly.
"No" he says quickly and I giggled. We made our way inside to get some wine "let's drink and play a game so we are not as awkward" I say laughing.
     About 4 cups in I lean over and said "let's play truth or dare." He smiled and nodded "I haven't played this in forever so you go first!"

"Hmmmm truth" He says

"Have you ever been in love?"

I asked not caring if it was rude. At this point we didn't care what we were asking each other. I laughed and he just shook his head. "No" we went back and forth getting drunker and drunker then Robb says "I dare you to kiss me"
I did not hesitate and before he knew it she threw myself onto his lap and then we were full on making out. It felt so right like we fit together. It's like we couldn't get enough of eachother. Everything was a blur after that.

Dany's POV

"I think they'd be good together and it would be a smart alliance, from what you told me he's a very honorable man and we know Rhaella is a sweetheart. They'd be good together."

     "You know I've never seen him act so flustered around a girl until he met Rhaella. He used to always be able to talk to girls. Never shy so I think he really likes her."
We were walking through the cave with a torch for some time and then we noticed something. Jon began to dig and they both gasped as we noticed 3 dragon eggs.

1 Lightening Blue
1 Blood Red
1 White And silver

"Wow they're amazing, Jon!" I said out of breath as tears streamed down her face. I'm in complete awe.

"Daenerys I swear to you we are going to rebuild our house and it'll more powerful than ever. The night we hatch these should be the night we marry" Jon says in between kisses.

"YES YES YES! That will be perfect!"

We start kissing and was about to take our clothes off but then I stopped and said "Let's take the eggs and head back to our chamber to celebrate." I say with a wink. When we reached the castle doors I was already dragging him through the castle to our chambers.
We suddenly stop and noticed both Robb and Rhaella passed out the floor with a blanket over them and there is a couple of emptied wine bottles around them. Both Jon and I giggled quietly as we quietly walked past.

We got to the room and I'd just opened the bedroom door when a set of strong arms wrapped around my waist and turned me to face him. His lips were on mine, hungry as he shut the door behind them and locked it. He then backed me up to the edge of the bed, ripping my clothes with frantic fingers.
I was left gasping for air, unsteady on my feet. While I was ripping off his clothes. He pushed me onto the bed and then it was like he was like an animal looking at his prey on the bed.
    His arms slid beneath my knees. Pushing them apart, I had one hand gripping the back of his neck, the other braced on his lower back. I could feel tremor rocked through me and I whimper, as I watched as he filled me.
    He was a dragonwolf tonight, relentless and ravaging. I was leaving scratch marks on his back. Then I was gone. It felt as if I was seeing stars. I felt his cock twitching with each thrust as he spilled inside me and he groans.

   I laid beneath him, trying to steady my breathing, but I couldn't seem to do. Jon took more than a moment to relax himself. We were both exhausted, but after rubbing his hand over my back we soon fell asleep cuddle up with each other.