Targaryens

* Ashara and Rhaegar's chambers

Rhaella's POV

      "Mother, father

      "Mother, father... did Jon and I do something to upset you? If so it's Jon's fault." Rhaegar laughs. "No, no its nothing like that, we want to talk to you about Robb Stark." Says Ashara smiling.
"Your mother and I have heard remarkable things about him. We've been thinking that it would be a good idea to have a marriage alliance between you two. It would connect us with the North. The north is the largest out of the 7 kingdoms." "Also we can tell you both are falling for each other." Ashara says.

My stomach fills with butterflies and I feel my face get hot. "What if he refu.."
     before I could finish Jon interrupts me. "He won't. Trust me, I've known him all my life. I can't tell you everything Robb said but he's falling in love with you." A slight grin appears on my face.
      "We're going to have a family dinner and we can discuss it then. I would like to get to know him better." My father says then kisses my head and whispers "He would be a fool to say no. I see the way he looks at you and how you look at him. There's no need to worry."

*dinning chambers a few hours later with Dany, Jon, Ashara, Rhaegar, Robb and Rhaella*

Robb's POV

I walked in with Rhaella and we go to sit down. King Rhaegar is at the head of the table with Jon sitting on his left side while Rhaella is on his right and I sit next to her. Daenerys and Ashara are sitting across from us next to Jon chatting about her pregnancy. Rhaella must of known I was nervous. She squeezed my hand and told me to relax.
Rhaella's presence always comforts me. Rhaegar then starts to speak. "So Robb Stark I see you and my daughter are becoming quite close and I'm glad to see how much she's smiling and how happy she is." I smile nervously. " Yes your Grace, I don't remember what it was like before I met her."
I look at her deep in thought and then I hear Jon clear his throat. "She's beautiful, smart, strong, funny. What isn't there to love about her." I add.
       Rhaegar and Ashara smile big and look at each other. "We want to off an alliance. Would you like to marry my daughter? You are the son of the honorable Ned Stark. It would be an honor to join our two houses. From what Jon tells me you're the best friend he's ever known. My son always talks about your honor and kindness. Anyone with eyes can see you two falling in love."
     I turn to Rhaella "It would be my honor to marry you, if you'll have me." Rhaella smiles and kisses me while Jon and Dany rush over to hug us. Rhaegar and Ashara stand up while they hug Rhaella then me, he says "Welcome to the family."

"I have more exciting news," Rhaegar announced "Uncle Aemon will be here by morning. So our whole family will be reunited."

     The whole night went by so fast it's like I'm dreaming. Rhaella enters my chamber before me. She's laughing and kissing me. "Robb I'm so happy, I was scared you'd refuse!" I look at her with my eyes wide with shock. "How could I ever refuse you? I've know since the minute I laid eyes on you that I wanted you as my wife"

"Really? You know I never thought I'd fall in love with anyone. Then I met you and I've never felt about anyone the way I feel with you. I don't ever wanna lose you and I know this is so fast, but I'm already so deeply in love with you." Her cheeks turn red. "You know how to read me better than everyone. You also make me feel loved unconditionally." She stands on her tiptoe to kiss me.

" You know you're the only person I've felt this way about. You are the best person in my life and I'll protect you against anything. You'll always have me, forever. I love your dimples, your laugh, the way you look so sleepy in the mornings, I love your cuddles and kisses. I love every single part of you.

"Robb take your future wife to bed and make love to me."

      We quickly undressed eachother. Then I pick her up and gently place her on the bed. Instead of being rough with each other, I want to take my time and remember every inch of her perfect body.

I laid the first kiss to her knee then another along the inside of her thigh. 'I smile to myself' as she was twisting and trembling. I can tell she wants more but I'm not going give in to her just yet. Then I went to her other knee, and did the same with slow, open mouth kisses teasing her sensitive skin.
      "Robb! Stop teasing" she says. Then finally, I placed a kiss to her folds. Her head dropped back. She ran her fingers through my hair. My tongue slid inside, slowly at first, then I started devouring her, lips and tongue and teeth driving her mad.
She whimpered softly, her hips are shifting, aching to get me closer. My eyes locked with hers as I scrapped the little bud with my teeth and her body clenched in response.

"Yes!" she hissed, eyes rolling closed.

     I had her caught, trapped beneath my greedy hands and ravenous mouth, dangling her over the abyss.
As I was back up and kissing her mouth. Then in a single deep thrust, Giving her time to adjust. Then I was thrusting back into her hard over and over. I knew we were both so close to the edge. I moved my lips down her throat and to her breast.
    And that was it. Her body seized, as it wrapped around mine, She was shuddering and shaking from the force of it. I thrusted once more and she felt my seed spill in her.

   She was looking at me smiling as we lay naked.

"What?"

     "Nothing I just am so happy to be with you for the rest of my life and make love all the time."

I kissed her deeply "I love you."

"Robb let's take a bath and wash each other. I have a feeling it's gonna be a long night of celebration."
"Okay my love let me send for food and wine as well."

*hours later we're both passed out naked in each other's arms.