Ricardo x ???

Ricardo's P.O.V.

I walk into their house. I whistle. "Nice place." I mutter. "Thanks." Amelia replies. 'Ring... Ring... Ring...' Shadow answers his phone. "Hello?" Shadow asks. "Hey hey hey. Just calm down alright? Tell me what happened. Calmly." he added. After a while Shadow's eyes widen. He puts his hand on the receiver. "Rose, do you think Maria might be able to stay in a guest room? Her house burnt down from some morons playing with fire. She's having a new one built." Shadow whispers to Amelia. Amelia nods. "Who's Maria Amelia?" I ask her while Shadow talks to this 'Maria' on the phone. "She's from Shadow's past Ric. She's very important to him." Amelia answers. "And you're not worried?" I ask concerned. Amelia shrugs. "Not really. I trust him. He loves me. He never left me." Amelia hisses that last sentence. I wince. Ouch, that stung. "Sorry Amelia. They threatened my life and the ones who I loved most. You fell under that catagorie." I say lowly looking at the ground. Her gaze softens. "*sigh* Look, Ric. I know why you left and why you were gone. I forgive you. But, I have a family now. I think it's be better if you went back to New York and stay out of our lives, forever. Leave as soon as possible." Amelia growls. I wince again. "Amelia..." I start. "She's comin' Rose. She's on her way. All of her stuff got lost with her house." Shadow interupts. He glares at me and kisses Amelia's forehead. "Off to bed Henry." Amelia says. Henry nods and rushes off into another room. Amelia laughs. It feels good to bear her laugh. "Amelia-" I try. "Amy." Amelia interupts. "Sorry, Amy, I don't have a home anymore." I say shamefully. Amelia's eyes widen. "What?!" Amelia shrieks. "The deal was that if I got my freedom they took away everything I had. I thought we would start where we left off and you would help me out." I said quietly. Amelia gaped and scolded me. "You think you could walk out of my life for six years and just reappear and have me back?! You don't own me. I thought you were dead. I was destroyed. Shadow pieced me back together. I love him and he loves me. Obviously I would move on. You are an idiot." Amelia growls. I flinch. "I'm sorry Amelia. I just love you so much that I thought our love would never end. You're right, I was foolish. I'm sorry. I'm glad you have someone who makes you happy." I say with a slight bow of the head. Her gaze softens and tears form in the corners of her eyes. "Oh Ric. I do love you. It's just best friend love. Brotherly love. I'm sorry. You're still welcome here." she says softly. Shadow's arm is around her waist. He looks at me warningly and the doorbell rings. "Coming!" he yells and answers it. A yellow hedgehog comes in.

"Hello Shadow." she whispers and hugs him. My eyes widen. She's so pretty. I gaped at her. Maria. They release each other. Shadow turns and faces us. "Amy." Maria says with her arms wide. "Maria." Amelia says with her arms wide. They walk to each other and hug. They release. "Who's this." Maria asks motioning to me. "Oh, an old friend, Ricardo." Amelia answers. Maria smiles and blushes at me. I do the same and look down. I take a glance at her only to see her dazzling, beautiful, blue eyes staring back at me. I quickly look down. Maria.

(A/N) Okay dudes, I'm leavin tomorrow to my grandparents house and probably won't be updating tomorrow most likely. Srry. I updated tonight so sorry if it's bad. Hopefully not but ya know. What cha gonna do? Bye peeps! Happy Christmas break!