|Error_013|

It's Kacchan's time to shine!

~O~

□     □     □

↪IZUKU

13 messages... (Sent)

Oi

I'm here

Ah... Right. Kacchan

Thanks for coming.

Why tf weren't you replying?!

What's happening over there?!

About that...

I need you to come in here.

How would I do that dumbass??

Don't worry about that.

I'll take care of how you enter.

All you need to do is sleep.

□     □     □

Bakugou stared at his screen for a while, unable to comprehend what the other boy meant.

Midoriya needed him to come there? Didn't Todoroki say that he was most likely in a mindscape of some sort? How the hell can anyone even get in another person's mind? What did it have anything to do with sleep?

And why the hell did the green head say he would take care of the ash blonde getting in that place?

Did he have some sort of control over that place now? Could it mean he was out of the reach of whoever was stalking him yesterday night? Or did he defeat him with his quirk? Who was that guy anyways?

Or it could be on a completely different level than what Bakugou was thinking. For the nerd to not answer his messages for the whole day and then just suddenly popping up late at night — did he only had an access at night? But that assumption didn't have a proper base. Why would he only have contact at night? That didn't make any proper sense.

Could it be maybe the person who was after got to him and this wasn't the green haired boy Bakugou knew? No to mention that these texts felt way too shady. This could be a trap that could only endanger his life. But what were the odds that if he didn't do as he said, the green head wouldn't just be in more trouble?

It was a tough situation but if Bakugou had to do something to help Midoriya he had to go in there and deal with whatever piece if shit was after him himself.

Bakugou texted back.

□     □     □

↪IZUKU

3 messages... (Read)

All you need to do is sleep.

So I just sleep?

Mhm. Yup.