Truth or Dare

Soon they arrived at the destination, a small restaurant buffet that served almost anything. Amy landed and morphed into her human form while Viv leaped from her cloud energetically. Beside them, Nate slowly materialized from the shadows.

"It's... so... bright here!" he complained.

"Come inside, then," Amy suggested, and the trio walks in.

"I'm nervous," Nate whispered as Viv asks the waiter about their reservation.

"It's okay," Amy reassured him. "Just act natural."

"The others are already here," the waiter reports. "Follow me." She leads them into the maze of a restaurant to an open door.

The first person Amy recognized was Manu. The other faces were unfamiliar, yet their smiles showed their familiar personalities. She beamed with excitement and joy.

Nate tried to guess who was who in his mind, all the while smiling from ear to ear. These were the friends who had supported him through the loneliness of quarantine.

Viv had everyone introduce themselves and their abilities. The vast majority of LingLingsUnite came, and each person came from a different region and possessed unique abilities.

Unfortunately, there were, too, some who couldn't make it to the party, including Easily, Rikki, Laya, Atlas (whose lack of presence Nate refused to address),  Alma, Blasian, and a couple of others.

After getting some food, the group decided on playing Truth or Dare, but in real life this time.

"Uh oh," Aj remarked, looking at Amy's grin. "She's getting some ships ready."

"Alphabetical order!" Regina announced. "So Aj's first.

"Wait, what about 221?" Amy asked, ignoring Aj's comment.

"I'll just spectate," 221 decided.

"Can we dare people to do things to you, though?" Nate asked.

"Yeah."

"Aj. Go," Amy demanded.

Aj looked at the faces around them. "Bread."

"Truth," she decided. 

"How does your power work? I never really got the explanation."

"She makes food taste awesome," Viv chimed in, before Bread could explain.

"Yeah, it's kinda like that," Bread confirmed. "I can use the proteins in the food to stimulate your taste buds."

"Let's just say that it's awesome and not explain it with science," Chris said.

"Who's next?" Veda asked.

"Amy," Regina reported."

"Truth or dare, Netra?" Amy smiled mischievously.

Net looked at her suspiciously. "Uh... truth."

"Frik. I had a really good dare."

"I don't think anyone's gonna trust you today, Amy."

"Frik," Amy repeated. "Okay... I'll go easy on you since I can't think. How does your power work? I'm really curious."

"I conform. It's like adaption, camouflage, and shapeshifting at the same time. Oh, and I can also steal your power."

"Show us," Veda exclaims with excitement.

"Mozart?!" Nate yells.

Where Net had stood seconds before, there was now a young man resembling Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart from the well-known paintings of him that survived to this day. Strangely, he wore a sweater and jeans.

"Mozart! What are you-ooh, Net took my power!" Viv realized.

"Viola! Can you explain to me why I'm here?" Mozart demanded, spotting Viv.

"Viola?" Nate remarked while Viv tried to explain the situation to the famous composer.

"Sorry, it's one of my friends. She has conformity, and she took my power. She didn't mean anything."

Mozart looked at her suspiciously, but didn't speak, and suddenly Net was there instead.

"Ugh. Stupid tyke," Viv complained.

"Sorry." Net looked sheepish. "I didn't realize it would be bad to summon him. I just thought since everyone's here and-"

"Don't apologize." Viv smiled. "It's o-"

"Mozart's your ex?!" Amy suddenly screamed.