Chapter 1《Meeting》

Kim Taehyung PoV
My life is always the same. I'm always been abused by my parents and bullied by my classmates. My life is not as perfect like the way you see us . I'm like a puppet that always been controled by my parent. Every day my parents make me wear a fake smile and make me pretend to be okey like nothing is wrong.

And my only happiness is gone ,they are gone. They are the only one who cares for me but i failed to protect them. The only thing that remind me of them is my bracelet that they give before they jump to the rooftop.

There was something written on the bracelet and it was written in code. The code used in it is the hardest and the most difficult but i know what is written on it.

It says '' I'm sorry but we cant take it anymore.Our family always beat us and bicker at us.Our depression is also getting worst.Were really sorry that we leave the world." .I alway cry at night and I'm tired of everything but i cant leave this world. My life is a hell but I still want to find my happiness.

When I enter our house ,I saw my parent laying down at the cold floor drown with there own blood.

Infront of me I saw a group of man circling my parents cold body. They are about six man all wearing black cloths and a mask. I also saw that they all have gun's and knife's in there hand.

I just stood quietly and watching them from a distance. And seems like my soul already leave my body because of the fright that I'm feeling so i just froze there and spoke nothing. Praying to god not to notice me.

But luck is not in my side because one of the group notice me and point the gun through my head. All the members attention turns to me. Thank god that they cant see my face because of my mask. As one of the spoke.

(Just imagine that his wearing a mask and black clothes)

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" said the red haired guy.

"My n-name i-is kim t-tae-taehyung an-and I l-live here" I said while shuttering