Introduction Pt 2

"Yes that is true but you also can't prove that she will attack humans."The master of the mansion said. He was always calm even if something is bad just like the calm before the storm. "If you deny that Nezuko hasn't attacked anyone in over 2 years, the deniers will have to present something more than what is here." Everyone went silent, even Shinazugawa. "Besides," The master started again. "Kamado has come in contact with Kibutsuji." Everyone in the garden was shocked to hear that.

"THAT CAN'T BE!!! THIS GUY HAS COME IN CONTACT TO KIBUTSUJI AND NONE OF THE PILLARS HAVE!!!" The wind pillar started screaming again.

Uzui: WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE!? WHAT WERE HIS ABILITIES!? WHERE IS HE!!!

Muichiro: Did you fight?

Sanemi: WHAT WAS HE DOING!? DID YOU LOCATE HIS HEADQUARTERS!?

Sanemi grabbed Tanjirou's hair and started shaking him "Hey answer me!!!

With a slight "shh" everyone went quiet and bowed down to the master again. "I feel like Kibutsuji has come for Tanjirou. The same for Nezuko too. I beleive something unexpected happened to him. Do you understand?"

Everyone was still dead silent until, again, Shinazugawa spoke. "No I don't understand master. We can let humans live but not demons. I can't consent." The pillar grabbed his sword and made a deep cut in his arm. "Master, I will now show you, the ugliness in which are demons!" He put his arm over Nezuko's box hoping she would come out.

"Shinazugawa it won't come out in broad daylight."

"Forgive my Oyataka sama for my rudeness." Sanemi ran into the Ubuyashiki estate and was about to stab Nezuko again.

Tanjirou tried to get up and stop the pillar but Obanai pushed his arm into his back forcing him to stay down.

"Hey demon! Come out!" The box's cover popped open and Nezuko started to stand up and out of the box.

Muichiro POV

I watched as Shinazugawa was on a rampage like a hurricane. He kept on interrupting the master which is awfully rude but he didn't mind so I didn't do anything. The box's cover then popped off and opened up. Standing inside was this demon girl. I think her name was Nezu...Nezuko? I think? I don't know but she was really pretty. The was her hair flowed was very....how do I put it...like..mine? People always said that my hair was extremely long for a boy but I didn't care. They would also say that it would always flow in the wind like it danced beautifully. And her eyes...a light tint of pink...where have I seen them before...? EH! Muichiro what are you thinking!? I don't like her...do I..?

The demon girl just stood there looking mad at Shinazugawa's bloody arm, drooling. She was also puffing a lot. I was amazed at the sight of it. She was stubborn to him. I've never seen Shinazugawa san act like this before. Is he actually that mad at the girl? Oh right. She's a demon.

"Iguro san you're pushing down on him too much. Loosen up a bit." Shinobu told Obanai. Obanai isn't the nicest, but he's ok. He said that he liked....who again? I dunno but he liked someone.

"Tanjirou, if you use any breathing techniques your veins will explode." Shinobu warned.

"Veins exploding!? Sound flamboyant! Explode!" Uzui San yelled with excitement. I don't know why he likes those things. It's weird. Anyways...
Nezuko was still standing there looking at his arm. I look at Kamado. He broke the rope and ran up to the edge of Oyataka sama's 'stage'. I look at him. What's he doing...

Tanjirou tried to climb up the stage but stopped. Nezuko didn't try to eat Shinazugawa...what kind of demon is this!? One that doesn't eat humans!? 

"I hope this right here, proves that Kamado Nezuko, won't attack humans." Everyone there didn't say a word to him. We were all still in shock. "Tanjirou. You have to from now on prove that you and nezuko, can be useful tothe Demon Slayers."

"Me and Nezuko will definetly be useful to them! We will both defeat Muzan!" That's a big promise.

"How about the 12 demon moons first." Oyataka sama's always this humble right? I don't remember him being like that. "Sanemi, Obanai. Don't bully the two much."

"Yes sir." They both replied. Nezuko was huffing in her box. I stared at her. She's not as evil as other people think. She's how old? She seems to be acting immature for her age.

"We shall begin the pillar meeting now. Please take Tanjirou away." (Side note. I'm gonna change the storyline up)  

"Tanjirou can stay at my place! Though I don't have any space for Nezuko...aah! Tokitou Kun!" Did Shinobu call my name...? "Can Nezuko stay with you? Everyone else beside you and Kanroji san look like they have a grudge against her. And I chose you because Kanroji san could get too aggressive with her since she's so cute!" Kanroji san looked mad. I suppose she wanted Nezuko to stay with her. 

I looked over at Shinobu. She was still smiling. "Kamado." He looked at me. "Are you okay with this."

"Sure. I smell kindness from you and also helpfulness! So I trust you!" He replied back. I wasn't expecting that answer from him. I thought he was gonna say no but oh well. 

"Oh kakushi! Please take Kamado back to hour place and also Nezuko to Tokitou's!" 2 of the Kakushi arrived and took Tanjirou and Nezuko away. He looked at me again with a smile on his face. Why is he so nice? 

"Now let's start the meeting..."

Eeeeh sorry if it was a short chapter compared to the other one and the ones in Mean but Kind. I will be uploading on this one once every other day and same with my other one. Toodles!