Chapter 3

Muichiro POV

Standing right in front of me was lower moon 1, Enmu. I quickly stood up with Nezuko standing behind me. "Tokitou Kun!" I heard someone call. "The demon's up here!" It was Tanjirou. He apparently woke up already. Then this must be a clone of some sort.

I turned around and started running to the door with Nezuko grabbing onto my hand closing her eyes to the pain on her shoulder. I found a ladder on the side of the train and started to climb it. Nezuko wanted to come too. "No Nezuko! Stay here and wait for the others to wake up."

"MMMMMMH!!!"

"I know you want to but please stay down here. Tanjirou would want the same right?" She looked at me still mad for some reason. "Tch alright fine. If Tanjirou gets mad at me for bringing you, it's not my fault." She smiled at that answer and we both started climbing the ladder. On top of the train was lower moon 1 standing across from Tanjirou.

"Oh this is fun! 2 more! And one even is a demon!" The demon said excitedly. "Blood Demon Technique, Compelling Hypotonic Whisper." I ran forward and cut the hand off from the demon where the whispering was coming from. As I was bent down, Tanjirou jumped over me and cut the demon's head off. Is the demon that weak?  I turned around to see the head. It had landed in front of Nezuko. I was in a panic as I started running back to her and so did Tanjirou. The body of the demon's body rolled over to the head and put the head back on. Tanjirou and I  stopped running. 

"Nezuko! Move out of the way!" I yelled as I was running. 

"Heh! Now watch your beloved 'Nezuko' get crushed by the train." Lower moon 1 pushed Nezuko off the top of the train. Tanjirou ran trying to grab Nezuko by the hand but missed. "NEZUKO!!!" I quickly run over to him and pushed him out of the way while grabbing Nezuko's hand and threw her up. Enmu started melting into the train. 

"Now I am the train. Ha! Good luck." The demon then sank all the way into the train.

3rd POV

Nezuko was in Muichiro's hands as he jumped back in the train. "I'll check on the others and put Nezuko down on a seat. She seems tired."

"Thank you Tokitou kun!" Muichiro nodded and jumped back into the train. He set Nezuko down in a seat and went back up to Tanjirou. Inosuke jumped out of the train with a large yell. "Haha! Inosuke sama's coming through!" He ran along the train carts with confidence.

i decided to finish this while crying in math over an 88 on a test hope you have a great day :)