Chapter 2 - The Idea

*Faith's P.O.V.*

Phil and I are the best of friends and siblings, but we were also both bullied. I got bullied for having my parents die then have pitty from my friends family to adopt me. Phil was bullied because he unwillingly came out of the closet.

Phil's friend Jake tricked him into going to a party, getting drunk (under age), and saying that he was gay to every one at the party. Plus some people there had video taped it.

That is why Phil and I asked our family if we could move far away. They decided that we were going to go to England. I was excited to be moving and to be going to England. It was the place were the boys hade British accents!

*Phil's P.O.V*

My family and I had decided to move to England to move away from all the bullies, or at least that was the part that I focused on. I had always lived in Maumee, then my my best friends parents died and she was suddenly my sister. I didn't mind though, I was happy to be Faith's brother. I was also happy to not see Maumee or any of the boys that picked on me here.

I hated that everyone here hated any one that was different. Except for my family, my mother and father were perfectly fine with me liking boys, and Faith was the nicest about it. She always pointed out the ones that were 'my type'. We had fun, it was our little game. But my dad thought that it was ridiculous and unnecessary.