A Christmas With Levi

A Christmas With Levi ~One Shot~

Theme: Christmas Party

Characters: Attack on titan Friends,Levi and Me. I don't own the characters. Just the story.

Normal Pov/levi's Pov

It was Christmas. The time of spending it with the family or friends also hand out gifts to each other and spend it the holidays. Everyone was excited for Christmas.

Expect for one. Levi Ackerman. He wasn't too excited for the Holidays not going to the party that Hanji (The crazy scientist he calls her because she is crazy for science and experimenting things also discovering them. Insane woman). Everyone was going to be there.

His friends and her. Yes the girl he can't even speak to but he does talk to her at times. Never well confess you say. They work at the same building. He trains people how to defend themselves and she teaches people how to write and be creative in writing.

He also heard she was an author of books. A writer. He never read any books of hers. That's until Hanji shoved a book in his face and told him to read it. She told him it was good and interesting. So he read it just to make her shut up about it but however the book he read of hers were interesting. She was a fan of fiction and the whole fantasy also the vampires, werewolves and stuff.

Levi will always get one of her books to read and hide them away from Hanji. Hanji also works at the same building. She teaches science and history. She's too crazy about it. He thought to himself.

He will go to the party then leave early since Hanji will always get drunk on the holidays.He was almost coat up and ready to go. He head out from his apartment complex as got his keys then drove to the party at Hanji's house.

This will be one hell of the holidays. Pulse it's even his birthday too. No one knows about it since it's christmas and the holidays are here. He didn't care as he kept driving and focusing on the road.He was annoyed already even by going to the party but Hanji mention she will be there. He highly doubt it because she wasn't too much of a party person. He realize he was thinking of her as he shook the thought and focus to where he was going.

Liz's Pov

I wasn't too excited for the party but however my friends are going as well so why not step out for a bit right? I mean it's a party and then later the gifts too. Anything can happen in Christmas Eve. I was lost to my thoughts that i realize i had to pack some extra clothing and get the gifts to the car. Hanji plan a party and sleepover as well, Since were going to open the gifts the next day. I look at everything before i left and feed my pets.

My cat tyru and two guinea pigs Coco and Snow. I know weird names right? It was the color of their fur and it's so soft too. I got all my things to my suite case of jack the skeleton and my friends rexy also raydara help me with the gifts as put them to the car. Then I lock my house door then put the suitcase on the trunk and took off in my friends car.

My Friend Raydara offer to drive so i didn't mind. I don't like parties but at least try right?I sigh to myself as i thought 'This will be one heck of the holidays' roll my eyes to the side as listening to music from mp3 player. Still not a fan of parties though.

I rather stay home celebrate with friends or my family then watch movies or anime whatever will interest them. But noo hanji had to annoy the hell outta me. She isn't a bad person but she can be a bit at times. So i sigh to myself once more and relax in my seat. Then sudden my friends and i start to talk also catch up. They had plans to go celebrate with their Families. I will take a taxi or ask Mikasa for a ride home since there isn't much to do at a party. This will be interesting.