Chapter 2:Strange

When we arrived I saw Bob and Talia waiting outside of my house.I parked my car and invite them to my backyard so we can started.We decorated all ober the place."Hey Leah can you come here a second?".I wondered why Talia calling me."I see you and him now?".At first I don't understand any words she talk about untill she pointed at Danny."Nah..we don't have a thing we're just friends".I said to her."Yeah maybe you guys just friends".Oh no she show her idea looks now."Hey Danny would you mine helping Leah here?".Danny just nodded at went at me."Talia I'm gonna to kill you!!".She always do that to me since we were little."Ummm..Danny?can you pass me the glue please?".He handed me the glue and I accidently hold his arm."Oh..sorry".Oh My god why am I holding his arm this is embarassing."It's okay people not always do that on purpose".His eyes is so beautiful and look at it and this is kinda awkward.Finally we all done our work and the decorations are Awesome.Can't wait for my party."I should be back by now".Danny is about to leave."Danny?will you come to my party?".I ask him hope he will come."I don't know maybe I won't be able to come".To bad if he wont show up because he work hard for the decorations."Okay then if you wont come it's okay".I give him his jacket."Bye guys see you later".He lefted so as Talia and Bob."Goodbye sweetheart we will come to your party don't worry".

I should be ready by now.I called my mom and said that we're already decorate it.I saw tell her about Danny.Mom said that Danny live near the neighbourhood and that's suprised me.He just move in about two days ago.I don't see him before but nevermind I need to get ready for my party.I take my shower and pick which dress I should wear.I pick the Floor-length white gown and I think it suite me.All of the people arrived and we started the party.Music,foods,games is the best birthday ever.I saw Danny wearing his red jacket and skinny jeans.Simple but to me he looked nice.

"Hey,I taught you wont showed up".The music is to loud so I had to yelled a little bit."Hey how about we dance".He asked me to dance with him."I don't know you were a good dancer".He said to me like I'm a pro dancer but actually I'm not good in dancing."Danny?can I ask you something?"."Yeah sure why not".He said and looked at me."I was wondering if you have any girlfriends because I don't wanna her to see me with you".I said it with a shy tone."Me?Girlfriend?hahaha that's funny cause I don't have any girlfrinds in my life".I'm glad that he still single...wait!! I'm not fallimg to him we just met and I can't fall in love witha guy I barely know.I saw Danny face and he looks like he have trouble."What a great party but I think I should go now".He lefted me alone.

Bob and Talia talk to me what happen and I explain to them that Danny sick or something and he heading home to take a rest.We were having fun look at the nigth sky watching stars and I saw full moon which is hard to see.Everyone heading home so Me,Talia and Bob have to clean all the mess before mom arrive.But I still wondering what's happen with Danny.In the morning I woke up take shower and having breakfast.Mom reading the newspaper and saw an interesting article."A man been murdered in the woods last night".When I heard the article it seems like terrified."The Police said that it was an animal attack".Animals?what kind of animal will do such a thing."That's new in our town a murder case involve animals".Langsley Falls don't have any murder case before and this is the first time happens."Well I sure the police still investigate what kind of animal will did this".I said after I finished my breakfast.

I drive to school and I saw Danny at his locker."Hey,Danny are you alright last night?".I ask him."Yeah,I'm okay just a little bit of headache".I'm not sure headache will cause sweating."Okay then see you in English class".I said and leave him.He looks like well to me no sign of sickness on him.That's totally strange.The bell rings and I headed to English class.I saw Danny already sit on his table."Hey" I said to him.He smiled at me."Okay class as you all know that our town os not safe anymore".Mr.Dobson start the class with his advice."I need you all to be careful because a wild animal in the lose".Well he looks worried."Do you heard it Danny?".I ask him."Yeah I've heard this morning".I taught he wont know."The police says that it was an animal attack".He said to me."Yeah,but what kind of animals do such a thing"."How about we investigate?".I said because I need to know what kind of animal did this."I don't think it's a good idea".Danny looks worried."I wait you at the hill behind our school at 2 okay?".And I left him with my phone number.