Chapter3:Investigate

I drive back home and take a shower.I heard someone knocking on my door so I get my towel cover up my body and see who is it.But when I opened the door it was Danny."Ummm..your mom let me in".He said with his mouth open."Yeah..sure come in".I invited him to my room but he refused."It's okay I let you wear your clothes I will wait you outside".I laughed at him and close the door.I just wear a Blue sweather and a short."So do you find out anything?".I don't know how to started but maybe we go to the woods we can found out something."How about we go to the woods?".I pull his arm and we go to the murder case scence.Luckily my house is near the woods so easy for us.We arrived to the crime scence and saw blood all over the place.

"Come on lets investigate".I started my search and suddenly someone pull my arm."Don't you think we interupt the police?".Danny said and he looks worrried."It's okay we're not messing around their case we just try to help them.Search after search I found something that could be some proof."It's that a wolf footprints?".I called Danny to confirm it."I don't know but it looks big".We walk back home because it's getting dark."Strange because Wolf never been in Langsley Falls since 60 years ago".Danny only nodded."Well it's getting late so I should heading home by now".He's afraid his mom will notice him went out to the woods."See you later Leah".He left me and went back home.

After dinner I went out to the backyard to throw out the rubbish and I saw Danny run into woods.Strange! why he went into the woods at this kind of time?.So I followed him incase if he makes trouble.I walk into the woods and I haven't see him like he was dissapeard.Suddenly I saw something moving around.And I heard this sound and its kinda heard like a howling.When I tried to near it that thing just attacked me.It feels like something stabing me from the back.I was taught I'm gonna to die.I can't stand it anymore my eyes was blank I can't see anything.That thing just dissapeard when someone showed up.I think I'm loosing lots of blood.That man near me and he bite my arm but I can't see his face so I fainted.

Where am I?why this place is so dark.Am I death?I was afraid that I can't see his face.I heard the howling sound again and its after me.That thing was so big with red eyes.It keep chasing me and I fell down this deep hole.It's hurt but I think I feel safe.I heard the howling again and its sound near me.I was scared so I scream.I open my eyes and see I was in this room.I check my body and there's no marks,bleeding or anything.Suddenly,I heard someone walking into the room.Weird because I can hear better."You okay?".I know that sound so I look back and saw Danny on the couch."Where am I Danny?".I ask him."You at the animal clinic."But what the hell I'm doing here?"."So you want to know the truth Leah?".He looked at me.You been attacked by a wolf but not just an ordinary wolf it was a giant werewolf.I can't believe it's a werewolf they are myth.But there's no marks on my body I'm not bleeding.He sit beside me and tries to explain."That's because you were healing".Wait you said I was healing myself?".Its keep me wondering myself."Yes,you healing yourself".It makes me still wondering how can I healed myself."How even that impossible?".I stares at him."Because I bite you".I was shocked."I turned you into a werewolf".I was shocked and I still can't believe that Danny is actually a werewolf.That's why he always looks strange when it's full moon.And I can't believe that I'm gonna be just like him a werewolf.