7

8 June 2016

Minho groaned quietly, looking at his club mates sloppy dances, the only one who actually looked like he gave a shit was the freckled foreigner Felix and the other one who was okay at dancing was too busy admiring his cheating bastard of a girlfriend he had to dance properly.

And that stupid captain of the club was acting all high and arrogant. "So in 4 weeks we have a dance competition! I will teach you guys a routine and you have to master it by today, the best for today will represent our school!"

Practically no one was listening.

Minho sighed, getting up, "Guys!" His voice was cold and stern, making the whole club look at him immediately, "In a month's time we'll have a competition! The minimum a group can have is 3 and the maximum is 13, make your own groups, come up wih a cheoreography of 1 minute of a Pop or Hip-Hop song and the best three groups will be representing out chool and the rest of us will do one together! There's an individual competition too! Understood?"

"Yes!"

Minho sighed and went back to his spot against the cupboards, eyes widening slightly looking at the news. --Everhwa High has burned down due to an unknown cause, the fire had started out in a freshmen class and seem to have triggered other areas around the cohort in that level, students there will be transferred to schools in the district by choice. The number of deaths is unknown...--

You :
YAH KIM SEUNGMIN!
YOU DIDN'T DIE RIGHT?
IN THE FIRE OF YOUR SCHOOL!
YOU BETTER REPLY ME
NONE OF YALL CAN DIE YET
YALL ARE YOUNG BOIS

SeungSeungminnie :
Calm down lol
We are okay haha, the
most affected are the freshmen
year but Jeongin wasn't
in school in the first place
And now we can all join you

You :
W h a t
Boi-
Okay...
If I see a smol burn
on you istg kim seungmin
i will yeet you

SeungSeungminnie :
Okay damnn
Wanna get ice cream?

You :
I'll pass
I have dance class rn

Seungseungminnie :
Okayy
Cya tmr~
seen

...

"YAH! HWANG HYUNJIN! FOCUS!" Minho groaned. Unluckily enough he had been placed in a group with Felix, Hyunjin and his girlfriend.

"Chill your balls man." The girl giggled out.

"Fuck off you flat rat." He glared at her.

"Yah! Who do you think you are to talk to her like that!" Hyunjin defended.

"You know what, since you all act like yall are so much better then prove it, I don't need to be in a group to win this shit." He growled, picking up his bag and leaving.

Minho sighed, plopping down on the ground of his secret "hideout". Pulling out his phone, looking for some songs to search for.

Smiling as he found the perfect video, connecting his phone to the speakers, slowly trying to choreograph something.

...

Swinging his back over his shoulder, Minho started to walk back home. Thoughts running through his mind while enjoying the liveliness yet quiet city life.

Jumping when someone ran into him, a little boy, who fell down, Minho gently reached a hand out, helping the little boy up, who quickly bowed, running back to his parents.

"Aish Sunhyeon watch where you're going next time. Apologize to him now."

Minho watched as the boy came running back, apologizing before running back again, getting showered in hugs and soft pecks on his head.

He stared for a moment, heart aching for the same kind of affection, before turning back and walking home. He stepped into the house, sighing seeing the empty place once again, quickly washing up and plopping onto his bed.

...

9 June 2016

Minho got up, yawning and rubbing his eyes before leaving his room, stepping into the bathroom and washing his face."Minho." He heard her voice call him from outside.

"Yes Eomma?" He mumbled, not fully awake yet. "After school, pack your stuff, I'm moving you to Uncle's house."

"Huh?" He sure was awake now. "Why?"

"Because I said so. Look at their kids, all straight A* students, good report card and everything, why can't you be like them huh? Maybe you'll learn something from them. Besides I don't want you here, if your father doesn't even want you in his life, why would I?" She snickered.

Ouch.

"Okay then..." Minho sighed once again, going to get ready, before leaving the house, one hand rubbing his stomach, which was beginning to hurt after not eating.

He climbed up to the rooftop, closing his eyes tiredly, before he knew it he fell asleep on the bench.

A/N : hai im back :]