10

10 June 2016

Minho got out of bed, hearing his alarm, limping to the bathroom to get ready. He looked down and noticed the red lines on his legs beginning to swell.

He sighed and put on his uniform, leaving his room with his phone in his pocket and a bag slung across his body.

"Hey couz!" Heedo smiled at him, he glanced at him, swallowing his saliva before sitting down on the stairs.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see Heedo frowning and gritting his teeth. He heard some steps from behind and he moved aside.

"Oh?" He heard a snicker and he sighed, "What do you want Jaehee?"

"Nothing just wondering why such a lowlife is here."

Minho got up, feeling frustrated, he left the house, slipping on his sneakers before leaving the area completely. Starting to walk to school.

He was going to be late but he didn't care. It was better than dealing with them.

"Young Master Han! Don't forget your bag."

He heard a familiar voice, "Don't worry Seji~ Byee~"

Hastily he countinued walking keeping his head down, of course that lil shit lives here. He cursed when he heard thunder and walked faster, legs sore from the day before.

Minho heard the engine, following that a horn. He groaned internally hearing the door open, footsteps going towards him.

"Yah! I recognize your uniform, if you're gonna walk there you'll be late. Its at least an hour walk."

Jisung stopped infront of him, eyes widening when he saw his face, "Minho? Since when did you live here?"

"Why do you care?" Minho rolled his eyes.

"Well it looks like its about to rain, just let me-"

"No!" He shouted childishly, quickly running away.

...

"You're stupid you know?" Jisung chuckled, glancing at the older boy.

Minho huffed and continued looking out the window.

"Did you really think you could outrun a car?"

"Don't act like we're friends fag." Minho growled.

Jisung punched his shoulder lightly, "Hey chill. I saved you from being late."

Minho grabbed his collar, holding him dangerously close to his face. "You didn't save me from anything." He shoved him away, getting out the car when they reached, leaving to his hideout.

Jisung huffed and got his bag, the least he could do was thank me.

...

Minho pouted to himself, not getting the dance he had choreographed right from the nth time. He sat on the ground panting quietly, just fuck it if he missed classes. He lifted up his pants, finger tracing along the swollen lines.

He let out a soft shaky sigh, burying his heads into his knees, will it end?

He felt a buzz and pulled out his phone, smiling seeing the text, quickly replying the younger boy.

Not long after a series of knocks came at the door, he smiled and opened it. Seeing the familiar faces, letting thrm enter before locking the door.

"Hey Min~" Seungmin chuckled and hugged him.

Minho giggled and sat down, feeling better that they were here. "Do you plan to skip classes the whole year?" Chan asked, frowning slightly.

"Yeah if life allows me to." Minho said, laying down own his bag, closing his eyes.

"Hyung that wouldn't do good for your character report at the end of the year." Jeongin said, genuinely concerned for the older boy.

Minho rolled his eyes internally. "Who cares about that?"

"We do Minho. Having good grades isn't enough they want your character as well." Chan's frowned deepened.

"Well if you're just gonna sit here and lecture me about my decisions then leave." Minho said coldly.

His heart ached, who knows if he'll make it through the year.

...

l.snwy_98
Hey...
I'm sorry for ignoring
you yesterday...
Something came up :P

jh_0.0
Its finee
Gosh i feel so damn
pissed off

l.snwy_98
Hm?
Why?

jh_0.0
So this morning, i left the house and then i saw my bully, and it was about to rain so being the nice kid i was i stopped and asked him to get on my car. Then he litreally shoved me before he got out -.- He didnt even say thanks >:(

l.snwy_98
Maybe he was in a bad mood?
Or had some family problems?
You shouldn't just jump into conclusions

jh_0.0
Yeah maybe but he literally has nothing to worry about he tops the level for easily every subject

l.snwy_98
Theres always a side of a person you'll never see

jh_0.0
Maybe
Hey wanna meet up?

l.snwy_98
Nah im busy
Bye

jh_0.0
Byee
Seen

Jisung smiled but frowned when he thought back to it. Minho always seemed so carefree and bothersome, just picking on ohers to make himself feel better.

What if it was all an act?

...

Tw//rape, grooming

"Aww little prince~" Heedo smirked, hand brushing through the younger's hair, Minho tried to shuffle back, instead he was held in place.

Minho couldn't move much, his arms were tied but his legs weren't. Minho tried to kick his legs, not wanting this.

"C'mon baby I know you want this." Heedo coaxed, leaning down and kissing the younger boy. Minho felt tears building up, "N-no..."

"Be my good boy hm? You'd like that hm?"

Minho started crying, struggling from his restraints. "Do you want to be a bad boy? Bad boys get punished. Would you like that?"

Minho shook his head, whimpering, "St-stop p-please..."

"You want a safe word princess?"

"M-mint."

Heedo smirked, knowing he pushed him far enough that he obeyed. "Good boy princess."

Heedo smirked as he started to pump the younger boy, who kept bucking his hips up.

"Mint!" He cried out.

"You can't do that Min. Its cheating don't ya think? I haven't even had my fun yet."

"S-sorry h-hyung.." He sniffled believing every word he said.

...

"Good boy baby." Heedo smirked, carrassing the younger's ass while Minho splashed gently in the water.

"Wash yourself up a bit, I'll change the sheets." Minho nodded and started washing himself.

When the older boy came back, he changed the younger into something comfortable.

"Go to bed baby."

Minho nodded once again laying down in his clean sheets. It was all so confusing, why did he accept his treatment?

A/N : hi guess who forgot to update... mE