POST 12

Liked by Minsung4ever and 23

Liked by Minsung4ever and 23.5k others

4Hannie: Guys...stop sending me those videos.

You guys are so good at editing you really got me believe for a second that Jisung loves me back.

But I know better than that.

I should stop lying to myself it will just hurt me.

Jisung.

Remember our first pinky promise?

We did it when I came back after elimination.

We were laying together on your bed eating strawberries and watching Lion King.

You looked so happy.

I was crying but this time with happiness. I couldn't believe I got a second chance.

You hugged me tightly and told me I was being stupid for crying again, but I couldn't stop I was so happy to have you again by my side like this.

I wanted to kiss you so bad back then.

I don't know what was in my head back then.

I almost kissed you.

You turned your head away quickly and laughed awkwardly.

Did you think I was messing with you? You probably did. You wouldn't believe I was really going to kiss you.

It still hurt, but you out of nowhere held your pinky finger to me.

You promised me we will always be friends.

Yeah. Friends.

I was happy but I couldn't hold back a disappointed sigh.

You asked if I was okay.

I wasn't.

But Jisung.

If it means you will be happy I will always be your friend even though it hurts.

You smiled so brightly at me. I love your smile. It never fails to make me happy. 

I always smile back at you even if I have to smile through the tears and pain. I always do.

I'm sorry I rejected your request to sleep together in the same bed with you that night. I think you were hurt by that because your smile disappeared for a second.

But Jisung I wish you knew why I did that.

I was so scared I will give in. That I will lose control.

I got better at controlling myself as time passed, but I guess I can't control my eyes. 

It's the hardest part.

Even you stay. Even you noticed.

I'm being so risky right now by writing all of this.

After all If you saw this Jisung you would know it's me.

I want you to see it and I don't want you to see it at the same time.

I want you to know, but I don't want to lose you.

I doubt it will happen but....If you ever find this account Jisung... Please don't tell me about this.

Just pretend you didn't see it. Please If you value our friendship If you didn't lie when you said we will be friends forever...

Just pretend you didn't see it and be my friend like you always were even if you feel awkward.

I need you.

I will die without you.

Forgive me Jisung.

I love you so much.

-Minho.

Comments: 14.5k

...

LoveJisungs: Guys...If Minho is really hurting like this...oh my god

LovelySungie: Jisung :( Just check out this account already @SKZHanJisung. Minho needs you.

DarkBin: I'm crying again great. I was also in love with my best friend a while ago and I got rejected so it hits me so so hard.

Minsungisreal: STAYS I have a theory. So you noticed how @/Seven07 started commenting on these posts? I can't believe nobody noticed this before. Seven is an infamous hacker guys. He tagged Jisung...guys maybe I'm delusional but why would a hacker do this? He clearly can find out easily who this person is. He proved himself many times that he can do that. Either I'm going crazy or @/Seven07 knows it's really Minho. He wouldn't take part in this if it was fake. Why would he?

->Minsung4ever: Oh my god. OH MY GOD. LOOK AT THIS EVERYONE

 ->MinsungNation: YOU ARE RIGHT?! WHY I DIDN'T THINK OF IT BEFORE?! SEVEN NEVER DOES PRANKS!

  ->DarkBin: OMG stop I'm really starting to belive it!

    ->Seven07: @SKZHanJisung

      ->Minsungisreal: OMG DID SEVEN JUST CONFIRM THIS?! I'M FREAKING OUT OMG @SKZHanJisung

       ->LoveJisungs: @SKZHanJisung

       ->SunshineSung: @SKZHanJisung I'm freaking crying waterfalls. It must be real.

       ->SquirrelJi: Oh my god @SKZHanJisung please Jisung I know you love him back

       ->MinnieKnow: @SKZHanJisung ugh whatever I just want Minho to be happy

       ->Jinnie34: @SKZHanJisung If Jisung wouldn't check this out I will spam everything. I will freaking bombard his twitter too.

       ->DisneyLover: Idk what is going on but @SKZHanJisung

       ->Yourmother: @SKZHanJisung

       ->InnieSmolBean: @SKZHanJisung

       ->Lovehurts: @SKZHanJisung

       ->YumiCha: @SKZHanJisung

       ->SKZWorldDomination: @SKZHanJisung

       ->StrayKidsStay: @SKZHanJisung

       ->3RachaSauce: @SKZHanJisung

       ->MeanHoe: @SKZHanJisung

       ->Makeuptips: @SKZHanJisung

       ->RadeonON: @SKZHanJisung

[See more comments]