I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH

*Minho POV*

I was sitting at the practice room in the JYP building. I know it was a bad hideout but I wasn't really thinking when I was running away.
I sat there tears streaming down my face clutching my ringing phone tightly.
I don't want to answer. I was too scared to do so. Jisung couldn't love me back. It wasn't possible. I fucked up. I shouldn't have created this account. I shouldn't have posted all of these things. Now Jisung knows everything. I feel so exposed.

My misery was interrupted by door of the practice room slamming open with a big force.I looked wide-eyed at Jisung who stormed to the practice room looking enraged.

Fuck. I'm dead.

I just sat here looking at him captivated by every cale of him even in this situation.

-Minho hyung you're such an idiot! - He shouted pulling at his blond locks. I was shocked when I saw fresh tears on his adorable cheeks.

-Jisung... - I whispered weakly. I knew it. He hates me now. I looked at the floor engulfed by shame. What in the world was I thinking.

I jumped slightly when Jisung sat right in my lap and cupped my face in both of his tiny hands looking me straight in the eyes.

-Minho hyung...I can't believe you never told me. Why you thought it was okay to hold these feelings inside for such a long time? Why were you hurting alone? Why didn't you tell me? I'm so hurt Minho hyung. I thought we were best friends, I thought you trusted me. I can't get it, why in the world did you think that I was going to leave you when I love you so freaking much. - He ranted, tears streaming down his beautiful face and I couldn't take it. Jisung looked incredibly hurt and I really couldn't take it. The last thing I wanted was to make him sad.

-Jisung. I'm so sorry. - I sniffled lifting my hands to his face and I wiped the tears on his cheeks away.

-No I'm sorry hyung. I should have noticed. I should have told you sooner that I feel the same. I'm such an idiot too. - He said and I froze.

-Feel the same? - I asked thinking I must have heard something wrong. There's no way Jisung loves me back.

-Yes you idiot. I would die for you. I thought you knew it already. - He laughed through the tears, and I was still frozen on the spot. There's no way.

A sudden wave of happiness rushed through my body. I felt euphoric. Jisung loves me back.He loves me.

Without thinking, I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his head closer crashing my lips onto his.
It felt so good to finally be able to taste those pretty lips. I whined into the kiss and moved my lips feverishly and desperately letting all of my bottled up emotions out. Jisung kissed me back with as much passion which shocked me. I impatiently licked on his bottom lip wanting to explore his mouth. He let me. I licked at every corner of his mouth and sucked greedily on his tongue. I wanted more. Jisung moaned into the kiss and I thought that I was getting way ahead of myself but fuck, I couldn't stop. I grabbed his tiny waist with my other hand and brought him even closer to me. I pulled away from his lips slightly when I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore.

-I love you so fucking much, Jisung. - I whispered into his lips not wanting to pull away from him.

-That's quite aggressive hyung, but I won't complain. I love you so fucking much too. - He giggled and connected our lips again in yet another kiss. 

God, we wouldn't be able to stop any time soon. His lips were way too addicting.

SECRETLY LOVING YOU [MINSUNG] [INSTAGRAM AU]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें