I "Your not alone."

Netsu's P.O.V Yep I decided not to start with Shinkō's P.O.V

'Diamonds, diamonds, diamonds. Where the hell are the diamonds? They have to be here somewhere. This is a museum with gems, jewels and diamonds an shit.' I stand up from my slightly crouched position, not that it had a huge affected on my height.

I look my watch and I have been searching for "5 minutes tae (shit)!" Sighing I run my hand through my black wavy hair. 'This is some straight up kalokohan (bullshit).' Putting my Pointer finger on my ear piece I start to speak.
"Hello, 7 to 3." A female voice on the other line speaks. "Hello 7. I'm sorry 3 had to get something, so your talking to 4." "Tae. Hey 4 do you think you can help me?" "Yes. What do you need?"
I slightly smile, but I goes back to a straight face. "Can you hack into the main museum's camera system and tell me the direction from where I am to the the diamonds?" I heard clicking and humming. "Sure." "Thank 4. You just saved my sorry asno (ass) from getting more lost than I am." "7 I have no idea what a asno is." "Sorry. Do you have to directions?" "Yes take a left from where you are then keep straight."
Following 4's direction I got to another path. "Ok 4, what now." "Um hold on." I heard more clicking from the other line. "Come on 4." "Got it. Take a left then a right. At the end of the hall should be the diamonds." "Thanks 4." "No problem 7, just doing my job." "Okay, 7 out." "4 out."

When I arrived in the right hallway I could see all the beautifully expensive gems and jewels. 'Wow.' Putting my finger on the ear piece I talk again. "7 to whoever is there." This time a male speaks. "3 to 7, what's up?" "3 who in the name of God owns this museum." "You don't know?" "No. I don't I'm from the Philippines. You know this." "Oh yeah. Well the museum is owned by one of the top 4 mafia gangs in Japan."

Finally making it to the end of the hall where the diamonds I fully stand again. But I only gain like four inches to my height. "And who might that be." *shocked owl noises*
"7 we talked about this! The top 4 mafia gang in Japan is Aoba Jhosai don't know if that's how you spell it also known as 'Blue Castle' their leader is the well known Oikawa Torū. Does it ring a bell?" "No, but now I know who owns this. 7 out."
"Hey! 7 wai-" "What." Now I'm getting distracted. I keep looking for the diamond, being very careful duh.

"You're not alone."

Hello it is me your dear author. So as you see I have been trying to post weekly and it's working. And I know this chapter is short my bad. But next chapter will be longer I hope. Hope y'all like the song at the top🙃🙂. Anyways feedback on ideas is welcomed. Hope y'all have a good night or day. ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

Posted at: 11:30 p.m.

Word count: 541