II "Hello doll."

Hello it's me back with the second chapter of this story. In this we. . . . well you readers will find out what 3 (Zeon) meant when he said 7 (Netsu) wasn't alone. Welp on with the story. Oh also so y'all have an idea of what Netsu is wearing.
Outfit, makeup and hairstyle (not the weapons and add a small bag)

Mask

Now hope y'all enjoy this chapter

3rd person P.O.V
"You're not alone."

Those 3 words sent chills down Netsu's spine.

"U-um 3 what d-do you mean I-I'm not a-alone?" "I mean what I'm saying. 3 male figures have been following you around this whole museum." "Ok what am I supposed to do about it, I only have-" "Smoke bombs, shock bombs, 4 bullets in your shotgun, 6 knives, 5 poison darts and the laser pen to get through the glass of the diamond display."
"Yep not a lot. So what am I supposed to do." "Don't worry. They're far away enough for you to find the diamond and hide till they leave. Do you have the switch?" "What switch?" "The fucking diamond switch 7. 2 (Zurui) was supposed to give you it." "No, I never gotten the diamond switch from 2. I got it from 6." "Whatever. Just get the diamond and get the hell out of there. 4 out." "7 out."

Walking around the diamonds Netsu made sure to stay low and keep an eye out for any human movements and the diamond.

??? P.O.V (always wanted to do an unknown POV)

"Shittykawa why are we doing this again?" A brown (or black idk) spiky haired male ask the ̶u̶g̶l̶y- ̶I ̶m̶e̶a̶n ̶f̶l̶a̶t ̶b̶u̶t̶t- I mean taller brunette.

"Because Iwa-chan one of the alarms went off." "U-Um may I ask why I'm here too?" A tall turnip haired male asked the brunette. "Well you're here to make sure they don't run or do anything funny." "O-ok." 'Im going to find out who has the nerves to break into MY museum.'

That was terrible. Now 3rd Person P.O.V

Walking through the exhibit Netsu finally found the diamond she was looking for.
(The diamond)

'Wow.' "That's beautiful." Looking at the diamond that is displayed in front of her, she didn't notice the three older men footsteps leading their way over towards the diamonds.

"7 to 3." "3 to 7, what's up." "Found the diamond. And boy it's beautiful." "Yeah it is a sight to see. Now get it, replace it and get out before you get caught or better yet killed." "Yeah yeah, I know. 7 out." "Good, 3 out."

Walking to the back of the display she takes off the small bag and grabs the laser. 'Welp hope I don't fuck this up.'

Netsu's P.O.V

Putting on a pair of throw away gloves I get to work. Carefully I use the the laser to remove the back of the glass.
Gently holding the diamond I take a small examine of the shiny piece of coal.

"It's smaller up close than I thought." Opening my bag I place the small diamond in a hidden compartment. 'Wonder why Shinkō wanted this diamond and specifically wanted me to retrieve it. I'll have to ask him about it later.'
I put the laser back in its place and grab the fake 3D print diamond.
I was slowly placing the 3D diamond in the case when I was interrupted by someone's voice.

"Hello doll."

Hello readers this is page 2 of the book. I know another short chapter but my body is in pain. I hope you all still liked this chapter and if you did please vote. ALSO I have been reading a bnha book lately and the author is really good at what they do so please check them out.
pastellemonsugar 😊😊❤️ that's all. ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ
Word count: 696