DAY 29

@ Kim-tae: Haijin, why you didn't tell me that you and Namjoon brokeup? 

@ Kim-tae: He told me that you guys dated for two days only! Were you lying to me this whole time just to annoy me?

Seen

@ Kim-tae: Why aren't you answering?

@ Kim-tae: Answer the damn question!!!

@ Haijin: Taehyung, why do you think that I cheated on you and then dumped you?

@ Kim-Tae: because I'm not the right one for you, I'm not handsome and I don't have money

@ Haijin: I just don't know why you're saying that now, even though I didn't say that. In that day I was in Namjoon's house to tell him about you and ask him to move to the hospital that you are going to be in because I was close to him, then you came and understood the whole situation wrong and because you don't have confidence in yourself you thought that I was cheating on you and I left you only because you don't have enough money and you're not handsome! The problem wasn't even me! You threw hurtful words at me and didn't let me explain anything to you and left!! And after 2 months you're back sending me these stupid messages and you want me to be nice?? Go to hell Kim Taehyung!!

@ Kim-taeWhy didn't you say all of this from the very first text I sent you?

@ Haijin: Because you don't deserve to know that

ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .

I guess you all now understood the whole situation and why she left him and how taehyung made a mistake and didn't even let haijin explain anything, he just assumes things.

Soooooo, what do you think will happen next?

There's one day left so this is not the ending -obviously-

Anything you wanna say to

Taehyung? 👀

Haijin?