DAY 30

@ Kim-tae: It's the last day

@ Kim-tae: You must be sleeping now. It's 4 am

@ Kim-tae: You know, since it's the last day I'm gonna write you the last message and leave. I'm not gonna wait for your response and I'm not gonna read it.

@ Kim-tae: When I first met you at the school. When I asked Jimin to introduce me to you. When I begged Jimin to trip you and fall between my arms because I wanted to make a romantic scene in front of you. When I asked Jimin to disguise and steal your bag and I make a heroic scene showing up and giving it back to you. When you confessed to me on the bus and kissed my forehead after. When I was smiling continuously all night and I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of you. When you introduced me to that Namjoon who was always flirting with you. When I told you that I get Jealous and you kissed my nose. When I told you about my sickness and you told me that you'll always stay with me and you'll never leave me. When you Continued crying after me seeing you in Namjoon's house. You were the same Haijin in all of those memories. I wanna see you today at 5 pm.

The message hasn't been read by @Haijin!

@ Kim-tae: Haijin it's 6:30 pm? You won't come?

@ Kim-tae: It's okay, let's catch up later

@ Kim-tae: Stay safe Haijin

@ Kim-tae: Love you, Bye

@Haijin: Taehyung?

@Haijin: It's 7:00 pm now

@Haijin: Damn, I just read my messages now. Can I come now? ....I'm coming

@Haijin: Taehyung please wait for me

@Haijin: Hang on! I'm on my way

----------------------------

-Jimin, what's happening, where is Taehyung?

the little brown-haired girl spoke while she was gasping for air as a result of her running, he turns to her with eyes full of tears while giving her an expression full of blame.

-He's gone, isn't that what you wanted? Taehyung has gone forever and he won't come back

he spoke blaming everyone around him while he was trying to push her away

That tall one came out of the room and she ran towards him

-Namjoon, what's happening here? why everyone is crying?

-I'm so sorry Haijin, Today was Taehyung's last day!

-His last day? do you mean that when he told me 30 messages was it 30 days to live?

how dare he does that? How can he leave when I haven't seen him yet?

There was a bed with a dead body covered in a sheet that don't show anything

-Ta...Taehyung!

Everyone was there. His family and friends, and her, who was staring at Silence

She unlocked her phone and opened their chat and started writing

@Haijin: You too stay safe. I love you too very much Taehyung, Bye

ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .

So this is the end of the story and i know it may not look like what you expected but it's realistic i mean cancer is a really awful disease and i lost a person who was my everything because of it soo yeah.... it's not always a happy ending ig...

Anywaaaay, i really wanted to thank anyone who voted, left a comment or even just read any chapter, thank you💜

A last word you wanna say to

Haijin?

Taehyung?

Jimin?

Namjoon?

Me?

ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .ೃ° .