Bangkok

Soon, the couples reach Thailand. They got out of the plane, took their luggage and headed out of the airport. They took a cab and went to a 5star hotel. They went into their rooms to freshen up. 

Sid's POV-

I and Kalee entered our room. All of us were very tired after the flight trip. The airport was full of tourists and very crowded. Kalee went and layed on the bed. "Im soo tired!"he said. "Ya, me too."i said as went and laid on the bed beside him. I took out my phone and started searching on google-'romantic destinations in Bangkok.' I have planned for 2 days, the four of us will tour all the tourist destinations in Bangkok. At that time, maybe the girls could find another victim? 

____TIME SKIP___

Madhu and Thenmozhi finally got out of their room. As, she has never told me her real name, i just kept on calling her Madhu. She was looking pretty as always. "Sid,... Now that we have reached Thailand,... What's next?"Madhu asked. "Today, lets go to Phuket . This time, we are really gonna enjoy this as couples. Ok?"i said. Everyone's face lit up after this. We took a rental car and just like our Goa trip, this was a blast! The only diffrence was, the girls were'nt acting. We first went to Wat Chalong,and then to Phuket FantaSea. There, we went for an elephant ride. I and Madhu on one, Kalee and Mozhi on the other. It was just awsome! "Hey,... What's your real name? Pleassee tell me?"i made a puppy face. "Find out urself."she said. I started yelling out random names. "Hmm... Kavya?"i asked. "No." "Shikha?" "No." "Gouri?" "No." Beside our elephant, Kalee started making fun of me- "Nayanthara? Trisha? Hansika?" We all had a good laugh. The whole elephant ride was me trying to find her name and Kalee making fun of my atempts. Later, we reached the Big Bhuddha Phuket. It was a very nice place to click some photos. Madhu turned towards her bag to take out her phone. This is the right time. I quickly took out the diamond ring from my pocket and stood on my knee. She turned and saw i was proposing. She covered her mouth in... i dont know, maybe surprise, or exitement? "Madu, Meera, Ishitha... Whatever your name is... Will you marry me?"i asked. "Well, marriage was the next in our plan right?"she asked after taking her hands off her mouth. "Ya, but just to make it official." After hearing this she laughed a bit and nodded. I think she started crying a bit. This is the best part of my life. 

Kalee's POV-

Mozhi was watching the proposal and smiling. Looks like she does like romance. But she never showed it. I took out the diamond ring i bought for Mozhi and sat on one knee. I was very nervous. I kept my eyes shut. Waiting for her to turn to me. I slowly opened one of my eyes and saw she was looking at me with a questioning expression. "Miss Thenmozhi... Will you marry me?"i asked her. Now, i dont even know if i was breathing. She tilted ger head a little and smiled."Please?" I asked again. I shut my eyes again.She said something but i didnt hear it. "No..  please dont say no..  say yes.. pleasee!!"i said with my eyes still shut. Suddenly she hit me on my head and said-" Hey stupid! I said yes!!" I was never so happy in my life. She is now my fiancè. I put the ring on her finger. Sid and Madhu joined us and we took a group selfie. We then left for a beach nearby. 

Sid's POV-

Soon,we reached the beach. I parked the car and started walking with Madhu, who was waiting for me. Kalee and Thenmozhi had already ran into the ocean. Well, its actually Kalee who ran into the beach, he had pulled Thenmozhi with him in such a way, it was very hard for her to catch up. I and Madhu started walking slowly to the beach. Suddenly, we heard a loud female voice from behind-"Vii!!" I and Madhu turned back and saw a girl of maybe the same age of Madhu. After seeing the girl, Madhu ran towards her and hugged her tightly. "Vithyaa!! I missed you soo much dii!!"the girl said

Vithya's (Madhu) POV-

As i and Sid were walking towards the beach, we heard someone calling my nickname-"Vii!!" It was a female voice. I turned back and saw it was my old friend Geetha. I, Mozhi and Geetha were togather in Orphanage and its been ages since we've seen her. I ran to her and we had a bone crushing hug. "Vithyaa!! I missed you soo much dii!!" She said with tears coming down her eyes. "I did too!! How are you?"i asked and there we started talking in such a way i forgot about Sid. In middle of our covo, Sid came and gave a silly smile. "Oh.. sorry... i just forgot about you... Geetha this is..."i started but got interrupted by Sid who was annoyed a bit. "... Oh now u forgot about me? This is too much di! You met your old friend and forgot about me!!"he said and pouted, which was funny and cute at the same time. "Oh sorry da..."i said and hugged him tightly. Geetha started laughing at our childish play. "So... Vi, is he your boyfriend?"she asked. "Fiancè" i and Sid, both corrected at the same time. I showed her my ring. "Oohh... Th-that's great! When are you getting married?"she asked. "I dont know, maybe a few days later?"i answered. She just nodded. "Hmm... It would be nice if we had Mozhi with us also right Vi?"she said. "Mozhi is here!" I said. She jumped with joy"Really??!! Where?!"she asked. "Over there... uhm.... dipped in the sea."i pointed out to Mozhi and Kalee dipped in the ocean. They were wet head to toe! We walked to the beach. "Vithya... original or duplicate?"Sid whispered in my ear. "Of course its original!"i said."Hey Mozhii!!" Geetha called her halfway to the beach and ran towards her. "Geethu!!"Mozhi exclaimed. "I want to give you a bone crushing hug, but im all wet hon. All because of this idiot!" Mozhi said and slpashed water at Kalee. "At least now you have taken a bath!"Kalee responed. Mozhi stuck her tounge out. "Haha.... Its ok da... Come on here!!" And they had a tight hug. "Oh and Geethu, this is my fiancè, Kalee"Mozhi introduced Kalee to Geetha. "At least now you've used some good words about me!"Kalee said. He gave a shakehand to Geethu. She turned to Sid and asked"Sorry i forgot to ask... what is ur name?" "Its ok...Im Sidharth... you can call me Sid."and gave her a shakehand. "Ok guys... sad, but i have to go!! See you later."she said. She noted our phone numbers and left.

Mozhi's POV-

After all the play and getting wet, we finally reached the hotel. We quickly took a bath and changed my clothes. We had dinner, talked for some time and laid on our bed to sleep. Suddenly Vi's phone rang. She took the call and i can hear her saying something. "Why did u call now?" "Im sleepy da.." "Da ..." "No... go to sleep. Bye!" And she ended the call. "Sid?" I asked. "Yah... He said he's not sleepy. Even after a whole day of trips and tour!"she facepalmed. Suddenly my phone also rang.It was none other than Kalee. I attended the call "Hello? Y did u call now idiot?"i asked. "Baby... im not sleepy..."he said, but his voice said the opposite. He was really sleepy. His voice was cracking but still wasnt ready to sleep. "Well i am! Bye!" I said and ened the call. I turned towards Vi, who was laughing, silently. "Kalee?" "Yes.. he is also not sleepy." I said. "Good night. Im very sleepy"i said and dosed off.

A/N-

Hey guys!! How was it? Did u like Madhu's real name- Vithya. I hope you guys enjoyed it!!❤

Please vote and comment!!