Bankok 2

Sid's POV- 

I woke up and checked my phone- it's 11:00am!  God i slept like a pig!  ( No offence pigs!)

I turned to side and saw Kalee was also asleep. "Machii.. wake up! Da.. its already 11:00am!"i tried to wake him up. 

"Baby.... goodmorning..... mwah!"Kalee said in his sleep.

"Dei! Its me Sid!" I said and woke him up.  "Oh! Sorry machi... I was dreaming about Mozhi." He said and sat up from the bed.  

Oh! By the way, where are Vi and Mozhi? They must have waken up hours ago! I jumped out of my bed, went to Vi's room. I didnt even bother to brush!  

"Vi!!" I said as i burst into the room. There was Vi and Mozhi sitting on the sofa, both of them having a mug of coffee in their hands, searching something in their laptop.  "Oh thank god Sid! You came in now. We thought you guys were dead and was about to give your photos to the newspaper!" Vi made fun of me. "Hahaha very funnyy!"i said sarcastically and sat beside Vi. I took the mug from her and when i was gonna take a sip, she stopped me.

"Did u brush?"she asked. "Nah. It doesnt matter." I said and drank the coffee. "Its only today nah?" I added. "Well at least you do it at the other days. Pretty much sure Kalee doesnt."Mozhi said having her eyes fixed to her laptop screen. 

Right then Kalee bursted into the room. "Who said i dont brush? I have the perfect set of pearly white teeth di! Look!!"Kalee said. "Did u brush now?"a question popped from Mozhi. "Not now... but..."Kalee stammered. "Go brush ur teeth."Mozhi ordered him. He ignored it and sat beside her.  

"What are you guys doing?"Kalee asked. I was too wondering what they might be doing in their laptop. "Oh... Well, we cant live with Sooraj"s money only, we need to find our next victim. So.. just searching for some... classes or something... "Mozhi said. "We did find a zumba class and cooking class."Vi added. 

"Why do u need a cooking class?" Kalee asked. "Not for me. Vi will go for cooking class and i will go for zumba."Mozhi said.

I didnt say a word about it. We just escaped from TN and now we are going to start a new project so early? I wanted to get married as soon as possible. But now.... 

Vi shook me out from my thoughts. "Hey. What happened?" She asked. I just shook my head. "Dont worry. After this project, lets go somewhere else. From there lets get married."she said. I guess she found out the reason for my gloomy face. Well, they have been doing this for a long time, without getting caught. So, i guess let them do this is the best i can do. 

A/N- 

HEYYY GUYYSS!! Ya ik, small chapter right? But i will update longer ones later... hope u liked it😁