First Date

Izuku sat on the edge of his hospital bed his legs crossed together as he scooped up a spoonful of chocolate pudding and stuck it in his mouth.

Bakugou sat on the floor his back pressed against the bed frame, his legs were also crossed as he was mixing together his vanilla pudding.

Both boys were staring up at the tv screen currently playing the ending of the movie they were watching.

"I don't know how I feel about this movie. The songs are great but it has such a sad ending." Izuku said while taking the spoon out of his mouth. "Yeah, but it was kinda obvious that they weren't going to end up together in the end." Bakugou said with a shrug and placed a spoonful of pudding in his mouth.

Izuku nodded and ate another spoonful of pudding. He then took the spoon and started to gently tap it against the bottom of his lip his mind deep in thought.

"Hey, Kacchan..." Izuku said and the blonde leaned his head back so he was looking up at Izuku. He took the spoon out of his mouth before talking. "Yeah, baby?" "You've gone on dates before right?" "Uhh, you could say that." Bakugou mumbled while looking away, thinking about all his past "relationships."

Izuku just hummed as he nodded his head. Bakugou smiled as he reached out and used his thumb to wipe away the pudding on the corner of Izuku's mouth. "What's on your mind?" Bakugou asked as he pulled his hand away from Izuku's face. "Umm this is gonna sound stupid but what's a date like?" "What's it like?" Bakugou said turning his body around so he could face Izuku properly.

"Yeah like are they always cute and fun like in the movies or are they supper awkward and cringy like in the tv shows?" Izuku asked genuinely wanting to know the answer. "Uh, I guess they kinda just depend on the person you're with. Like a date with you would be really fun since it would just feel like we're hanging out like normal but like more romantic. But a date with someone you barely know could be kinda boring until you find something in common to do or talk about." Bakugou explained.

"Hmm, I wish I could go out on a date..." Izuku mumbled while looking down at his pudding cup and stirring it with his spoon. Bakugou's chest tighten hearing the greenette speak those words with such a saddened tone.

"Hey..." Bakugou started making Izuku look up at him. "What would be your dream date?" "Dream date?" Izuku asked while tilting his head to the side in slight confusion. "Yeah, like... I kinda like going to festivals since they have a lot of cool rides and games there. So what would happen on your perfect date?" "A perfect date huh." Izuku mumbled while using the spoon to tap his lip as he thought of his dream date.

"...The beach looks like fun." Izuku mumbled out softly. "Oh yeah? I've never gone on a beach date before." Bakugou teased smirking up at Izuku making the boy giggle. Bakugou's heart ached a little knowing that after his laugh Izuku's going to be in pain. "Haha *ahem* Your thinking about it again." Izuku said while frowning slightly. "What?! No, I'm not!" Bakugou said as he quickly shook his head.

"Then what are you thinking about?" "Oh umm...c-can you swim?" Bakugou asked and Izuku shook his head. "But that's okay cuz you'll be there to teach me how!" Izuku said as he closed his eyes and smiled at Bakugou causing the blonde's face to heat up.

"Pfft, what makes you think I'll teach you? What if I just let you drown?" Bakugou joked causing Izuku to giggle again. "Haha *ahem* Because you said it yourself, remember?" Izuku said as he leaned into Bakugou's face. "You would never hurt me." Izuku said and placed a kiss on Bakugou's lips.

"I guess will find out once we go on that beach date." Bakugou teased smirking up at Izuku who smiled back at him. "Which won't happen because Izuku isn't allowed outside." Inko said as she closed the door behind her.