32

Yoongi sits on Jungkook's bed and scrolls through Instagram. "I can't believe you were halfway to hooking up with Jimin in the middle of a Rainbow Six match. The disrespect."

Jungkook chuckles. "I was just kissing him..."

"Obnoxiously. You could've at least muted yourself. I didn't need to hear that you were groping Jimin's ass. If you're gonna fuck him, do it when I can't hear everything."

Jungkook sighs. "Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna sleep with him anytime soon."

Yoongi chuckles. "Why the hell not?"

"I'm not exactly in shape. I am a twig under all of these clothes."

"Then work out. You gain muscle easily, remember? You got a six pack after doing 20 sit ups."

"That's a bit of an overexaggeration."

"Literally just work out."

"It's not just the fact that I'm not in shape. Jimin's probably waayy more experienced than me. I'll look stupid."

Yoongi tilts his head. "You–You think Jimin is experienced? He's a theater kid, Jungkook. Almost all of them are virgins, and I'm only saying 'almost all of them' because of Hoseok."

Jungkook chews the inside of his cheek. "But Jimin is popular. Don't popular kids fuck like bunny rabbits?"

"Jimin is semi-popular. I can almost assure you that Jimin is a mega virgin."

Jungkook sighs. "Ask Hoseok to ask Jimin–"

Yoongi holds his hand up. "No. We aren't doing this 'messenger' shit anymore. Ask him yourself."

Jungkook shakes his head. "No. That would be awkward."

"Then you're out of luck."

"I'll find out eventually, I guess."

"In the meantime, do sit-ups and push-ups or something."

Jungkook groans and gets out of his chair, sitting on the floor. "This is hell. I can't believe I'm doing this for some ass."

-

Jimin wakes up from his nap after school and calls Hoseok.

Calling Hoseok...

"Hey. What's up?"

"Do you think Jungkook has ever slept with anyone?"

"... It's 9pm. It's way too late for this."

"Just answer the question!"

"Since almost everyone thought he was a psycho, I don't think so."

"There are people that find psychopaths attractive. Also, he's really endearing when you get to know him so maybe someone else has liked him..."

"I don't know what to tell you. You could just ask him."

"No. I don't want him to know that I'm a virgin if he isn't one as well."

"You guys are fucking impossible to deal with."

"I'm struggling over here. What if he tries to hook up with me and I freak out and tell him to stop and run out of his house?"

"I mean, you could do that or just tell him you aren't ready."

"No. That's too simple. It can't possibly be that easy."

"It literally is."

"You're not being helpful. I think I'm just gonna go back to sleep."

"Wow, fine. Be that way."

"Bye dumb bitch."

Hoseok laughs. "Bye."

call ended.

-