🕯 Blackout 🕯

(I really wanted to make the first chapter a "how we met" story since I don't like when fan-art starts off in the middle of the relationship but I don't have any ideas right now. Ive been waiting to start this for a while now so the introduction will have to wait, there will definitely be one soon though

I guess were starting this off with a cute
Mini-story, that is what one-shots are, after all

Third person POV:

Gon was off on an adventure the next day, leaving Y/N and Killua on their own for the first time. Gon had a hard time getting himself to leave the two alone out of concern for their safety.

"Are you guys sure you'll be okay? I know its only a day but I know for a fact that thats all the time Killua needs to set the town on fire and frankly I dont want you caught up in the middle of that, Y/N"
Gon said in a concerned tone pointing at Killua.

"Oi! It's quite insulting being told that by the guy who managed to 'accidentally' lock Y/N in the car last week with the AC turned off" Killua commented.

"Hey I said I was sorry! Y/N had fallen asleep and I forgot that she came with me to the store! And its not just my fault, Leorio drove us there! He at least should have noticed" Gon exclaimed back waving his hands i'm the air, still feeling guilty about the whole ordeal.

"Both of you can be the worst at taking care of me, you don't have to fight for the title." Y/N said laughing at them. Gon laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck while Killua looked away and crossed his arms.

"Then, Ill change that" Killua said in a low voice still looking away "I wont make a single mistake until you get back!"

"You sound confident enough. Fine, ill take you up on that bet. I like being safe but I like laughing at you struggle more, so ill put my priorities aside" Y/N said reluctantly.

"My faith in you both is rapidly decreasing" Gon said as though his soul left his body.

"We'll be fine, Gon!" Y/N said putting her arm around Gon's shoulder "After all, Killua might be an idiot, but his pride wont let him lose"

"The reason he 'wont let himself lose' should be that he cares about you not his pride-"

"Off you go!" Killua said shoving him out the door.

"Ouch!" Gon said hitting the ground outside.

"Oh for f- have a safe trip Gon! Good luck on your mission!" Y/N said while elbowing Killua in the stomach and waving to Gon with the other hand.

"Thanks Y/N-chan! See ya!" Gon replied, he was pleased with how Y/N had knocked some sense into Killua. He then left.

Y/N shut the door and looked back Killua. Before she knew it he had pushed her against the door in the "kabedon" position. "Just you and I now, huh?" He said rather mischievously.

Y/N blushed with a slightly angry expression "unfortunately, although I cant wait to find out how you mess this one up" she replied trying too look away from his crystal-like blue eyes.

Killua grabbed Y/N's chin lightly and pushed it back to face him while smirking "Oi, I haven't done anything wrong yet, bit soon to be acting cold, no?"