⚡️Our Eyes Met⚡️(Part 2)

The next morning:

The girl woke up hazy and dizzy as her pain came back. She stared at the ceiling until she felt bothered enough to try and get out of bed. Her spine stung as she slowly lifted the bloody blanked off of her and sat on the bed. She saw the fresh change-of-clothes beside her coupled with an omelette, she assumed that the blonde that was currently missing was the cook.

She was still breathing rather heavily as she lifted herself off the bed and approached the door. As she timidly opened it, she saw a red-haired woman.

"Good morning, little girl" she said sweetly, "I'm Mito, let me help you wash up and get you into your new clothes" she continued with a soft voice and a smile.

"T-thank you, ma'am." The girl said with a low and raspy voice, her throat was dry and she was dehydrated.

Just as she said, Mito-san helped her wash off the blood and get changed. She then brought her a cup of warm tea for her throat and the breakfast she found near the girls bed.

"Eat up, I have some stalls I agreed to help set up down near the bay. If you need anything, wake up one of the boys." she informed her with a warm smile  before she walked out the front door.

She finished her meal and felt a bit lost afterwards. In an unfamiliar home with new people, it felt odd...but its a warm home, warmer than her own.

She wandered around a bit as she reached the living room right around the corner, she peeked in to see the two boys from last night sprawled out on the couch fast asleep surrounded by chocolate wrappers and empty bags of chips. Even the TV was still on with a video-game displayed on it.

She chuckled a bit at the sight before quickly covering her mouth

As soon as her head peaked out from behind the kitchen wall, the white haired boy had woken up but decided to keep up the act as he noticed her. She seemed...nervous?

She was still slightly unbalanced, she slowly walked into the living room like she was tipsy, she looked around admiring the framed images of the guys from the night before, the sweet red-haired woman, and another man.

She then looked back at the couch making Killua swiftly shut his eyes. She timidly approached the couch to get a closer look at the two males, she slightly leaned forward above where he was asleep, the shadow her head created on his made his eyes open on instinct. Her curious wide eyes caught him off guard.

He let out a quiet and low gasp while she backed up.
"Ah! s-sorry" she said quietly as she scurried away, but why was she so intimidated?

"Its fine- Oi where'd you go?" He said regaining composure as he got up from the couch, put his hands in his pockets, and walked over in the direction that she ran.

He heard a thud and a short groan which energized him and made him rush over to the noise. He saw her trying to pick herself back up after falling on the stairs she tried to run away using.

"Hey! Be careful or your wound will open back up." He yelled not too loudly.

She was surprised that he cared.

"Leorio said your spine is delicate right now, don't move." He said kind of coldly as he bent down, grabbed her hand, put his arm around her waist, and gently pulled her up.

As this unfolded, she though 'What's with this guy?'

He noticed that she seemed uncomfortable and timid...'does she know who I am?' He thought.

He quickly let her go and walked away, he was clearly unwelcome.

"Thanks..." she said quietly, her throat still stung after all.