PART 16

I woke  up the next morning with a slight head ache. I forgot to close the curtains again "shit" I muttered to myself as the rays from the morning sun blinded my vision. My alarm wouldn't stop making noise and it really drove me  insane. The screen of my phone lighted  and I saw a message from Dylan.  "Ready for class?" It reads
"Oh crap" I forgot we agreed to go  to school together today after speaking yesterday for almost two hours.
I quickly take of my clothes and rush to the bathroom. After getting ready for class, I swing my bag behind me and grab my phone, descending the stairs two at a time.  Throwing grapes in my mouth, I run towards the gate to meet Dylan .
"Hey there" he said  grinning from ear to ear. I smiled back . "Ready?" He said." I smiled nodding my head.
Our drive to class was very short since the school wasn't too far from home.
As we entered the class, I realised everyone was buzzing with excitement about something. I turned to Dylan to talk and his eyes widened with a frown. I followed his gaze to see Martin with a new girl entering the class.
"Hello everyone, this is Emily, a transfer student" he introduced. I was just staring at him thinking he would come and say hello.
He passed by my desk and sat behind Dylan and I.
Saying I was pissed was an understatement, I was fuming with anger. I thought we were trying to make things work.
I heard Emily giggle at what Martin said to her.
Dylan turned to me asking"you okay?" I nodded smiling.
"Let's get some air come on" he said pulling me. I grabbed my locker keys and we both stood up to leave.
I felt Martin's gaze following me as we left the class.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Kindly click on the vote button  below