1

Chapter 1

Christmas Season was already over and a new year has come. No new year, new me BS. Just same old me, same Tatiana.

I fixed my crinkled 12th grade uniform as I look at the mirror. Huminga ako ng malalim, knowing that I needed to go to school again after the holiday break.

"Tati! You're going to be late! It's time for breakfast!" Mama said from downstairs. I checked my phone for the time and as always, mama makes sure that I don't get tardy.

I went downstairs and sniffed the air "Bacon! Yum!" Quickly rushing to the dining table. Mama is not perfect pero siya talaga yung nanay na kaya ka ipagluto kahit hindi ka gutom.

Halfway from eating my breakfast, we were disturbed by the doorbell, "Well, I'm not expecting a guest today" the confusion on her face was evident. Tumayo siya mula sa pagkakaupo at binuksan yung pinto, only to be met by...

"Lucas" We both said but mom uttered it with enthusiasm while I said it with a bored expression. 

Lucas ever since was pesky around me, to the point of being a pain in the ass.

"Good morning Miss Lana!" Greeting my mother with all smiles, as always. Lagi niya winewelcome sarili niya, ganyan siya kawalang hiya.

"Oh, my long lost brother is here" with bored sarcasm, Mom laughs it off while I make face of Lucas behind her back

"Have you eaten breakfast Lucas?" Asked mama, she closed the door and let Lucas come in.

"Yes Miss Lana! But you don't mind me joining Tati?" He shyly scratched his head, I never thought that he got an inch of shyness left in his system. May hiya pa pala siya sa lagay na yan.

"Why not? Go on, indulge yourself" she let Lucas join me while she goes back to do something on her laptop.

"Wow bacon!" He said as he sniffed the smell of the dining room.

"Back off, Lucas!" I snatched the plate of bacon and hid it on my side, like a possum, hissing at him.

"Oh no no no" narrowing his eyes like he was ready to attack. "Just give it already" he pleaded

"Say 'please master' lucas" letting out a an evil chuckle.

"Make me, Tatiana" with a threatening voice, he looked at Mom and smirked at me.

He was about to open his mouth

"Alright! Alright! Geez, you shameless prick, aba't magsusumbong ka pa" I gave up and placed the plate on the table.

"Well, I feel like you're not going to finish that anyway, it's a lot to eat in one sitting" serving himself with bacon.

He looked at me once more

"Is it just me, or you're getting chubbier every time I see you?" Observing me with his amused face and mischievous smile.

"Shut it, skinny bones" I rolled my eyes and proceeded to eat my food. The same old Lucas, well he was a little chubby during our Elementary Days but I guess he grew taller and his voice a little deeper as he reached his peak, or mas tatangkad pa. Well it was like a good looking person went through another glow up kind of situation.

What I got was a stupid bleeding vagina and another weight gain, I grew taller but it was just an Inch, sana nga mas tumangkad pa ako.

"It's rude to stare while eating, you know" waking up from my thoughts.

"Vagina!" Nasigaw ako ang kanina ko pa iniisip, I knew I was blushing hard again of embarrassment, ramdam ko ang init ng pisngi ko.

"Watch your mouth Tati! You're in the Dining Table!"  I mouthed sorry to my Mom as she looked at me just to glare, agad din siyang bumalik sa ginagawa niya. She's a Fashion magazine editor of the magazine 'Fulminare'. As a Kid, I admire her way of writing.