Семь

Liar, Liar

Liar, Liar

IRA WASN'T A DOCTOR, BUT EVEN SHE KNEW THAT WASN'T HEALTHY. It looked like Will was having some sort of seizure. An 'episode' as they called it, though Ira had never seen anything like it. It looked as if someone had taken him by the arms and begun to shake him violently.

At least Ira wasn't the only confused person. The group huddled around, but didn't seem sure what to do. They watched as Will's mother tried to get his attention. She begged for him to wake up, she grabbed his shoulders, she even shook him slightly. None of it worked. The woman seemed to go more frantic. Ira looked at the kids. Their expressions were the opposite of comforting, and Ira didn't even know them.

Will's eyes snapped open suddenly. He let out a gasp and looked around, dazed.

"Are you okay?" Ark asked, completely disregarding things like letting Will get his bearings or having patients. "What happened? Was it an episode? Are you bleeding?"

Will blinked. "I-"

Ira scoffed, "He's obviously not bleeding."

"It could be internal!" Ark's turned to Will with wide eyes. "Did you have an aneurysm?"

"What even is an aneurysm-"

Before the argument could continue, Mike interrupted, "Give him space."

Ira narrowed her eyes at the kid. One of her many skills was understanding people's tones. Honestly, everyone thought they were slick, saying one thing and meaning another. They were not. Despite his words seemingly being protective of his friend, it was obvious he wanted to add 'and why do you care, anyways?' Like they couldn't be concerned about someone. Christ, weren't these guys suppose to be Ark's friends?

Apparently they both needed higher standers. AKA, less Wheelers.

They were silent as Joyce led Will through the school. No one seemed sure what to even talk about. It was only when they arrived at the front door, and the Byers were getting into their car, that someone decided to talk.

'Someone' meaning Max, "Okay, that totally freaked me out. Did that not freak you guys out?"

"Two episodes in two days," Lucas said.

"It's getting worse," Mike concluded.

"You think it's True Sight?"