Lazy days - DaithiDeVanoss

Evan woke with a start, groaning as he was met with a migraine. As he sat up, he noticed the room wouldn't stop spinning before he ran a hand through his hair. "What the hell happened last night?" He muttered to himself. He glanced next to him, his boyfriend David, was snoring away while laying face down in a puddle of spilled pop. He looked around some more, seeing his friends laying around passed out on the floor or on the couch. He looked at the tv, it was idly sitting on the death screen for some first person shooter game. Empty solo cups lay strewn about on the floor and covering every single flat surface in the house, along with empty bags of potato chips. He got up, staggering about the house and stepping around his passed out friends. He looked to his left, seeing Anthony sleeping on the dining room table with the spilled left over snacks and designated bowls laying on the ground below the table. "Ugh, great." Evan groaned, realizing he'd have to clean this all up.

He huffed as he walked back into the living room, finding David where he left him. "Hey, get the fuck up. I'm not cleaning this shit all on my own." Evan said, poking David's side with his foot. David didn't react, as he was a heavy sleeper. "Oi! Get up." He grumbled again as David finally stirred as he lifted his face. "Ugh, what da fuq? Why's mah face all wet?" He mumbled groggily as he turned over to lay on his back as he stared up at Evan. "Oh, hey babe." David greeted dopily, waving a little with a dopey smile to match. "Hey, get up. We need to start cleaning." Evan said as David groaned. "Do we have ta?" He asked, receiving another poke to his stomach with Evan's foot. "For the last time, yes!" Evan said, grabbing David's hand as he tried to pull him up off the ground. Unfortunately, David was much taller and heavier than him. Plus, he had gravity on his side as he pulled Evan down on top of him, trapping him in a hug on the floor.

"David!! This isn't fucking funny, we seriously need to clean this shit up." Evan scowled, squirming to try and get out of the hold his boyfriend had on him. "Chill out, we can take care of it later." David said, trying to get Evan to calm down. "But the stains!! They're getting into the carpet." Evan whined. "We have one carpet in the whole house, it's fine Ev." David reassured as Evan stopped squirming against him, going slack on top of him. "Ugh, whatever, you're lucky I think you're so comfortable to lay on..." Evan grumbled, putting his head down on his chest as he gave up.

"You stress out too much, at this rate you'll look older than your parents, despite the fact you're full of youthful asian genes." David said, receiving a light punch on the shoulder for that. "Shut up, you're so noisy.." Evan mumbled as David chuckled. "You're such a complainer." David said, kissing the top of Evan's head. "At least I'm not lazy." Evan said with a small smile on his face. "That's why I have you." David said, grinning as Evan glared at him a little.

"You're all sticky." Evan said, pulling a face. "We can get even stickier, if ya know what I mean." David chuckled as he wiggled his eyebrows at Evan, who blushed. "Gross, this is not the time for that." Evan scowled at him. "There's always time to get freak-ay Evan, come on." David laughed. "You're too horny." Evan snorted as he poked David's nose. "You love me though." He smirked as Evan rolled his eyes. "That's debatable." Evan sighed, before laughing as David pouted at him.

"So are we gonna just stay on the ground like this?" Evan asked after a moment of silence passed, receiving only a hum in return. "I feel like being lazy today, so deal wit it owl boi." David said, closing his eyes. "Ugh, fine, you're so stubborn." Evan rolled his eyes, closing his eyes. "You aren't fighting me though." David replied. "Shut up." Is all he got for an answer.

I'm back. I'm gonna be one of those authors who say my one shot is shit and post it anyway. (That's a major pet peeve of mine) So I had to shit post this short and less refined one shot that I had lined up first. I have a much longer one coming up after this tho that I've been working on forever. So I hope you enjoyed reading this short, stupid, cheesy, idiots-in-love one shot.

- Ink💕