Chapter three -I do my boyfriend's makeup

Tonight was the first time ever since Vic where I actually sat down at the dinning table and have dinner with my mom. At first , I was afraid of what she would have to say about my break down at the graduation earlier today but she didn't seem affected by it.

" Do what you have to do to make yourself feel better "

She said that while wiping her mouth with a napkin . I was glad that I had a great support system at home , eventhough it's just me and mom . Still , I was very grateful.

After talking a little bit about colleges and reminiscing the great times we shared with Vic, I hurried up to my room skipping two steps at a time. I was very impatient for what I've had planned.

I locked the door behind me and climbed onto my bed , turning on my Macbook Pro that was already laying on my bed. Once it was on I clicked on google chrome and clicked on Youtube that was already on my most visited sites.

I felt nervous , scared even , not knowing if I could handle what was about to come next . But I found myself smilimg as the video of us pop out after typing in Kellin and Vic - I do my boyfriend's makeup into the search bar. The video had two hundread thousand over views. Well damn.

I clicked on the video , feeling butterflies errupt in my belly when I saw that the thumbnail was of us kissing . I of course had make up smudged all over my face.  While waiting for the video to load, I thought that it would be fun to scroll through some comments.

ShiBacktoblack
Awwww ! This is why I love gay couples! ^.^
2days ago

KellicXxForever
I call them Kellic. I have dedicated my user name to them.
earlier replies ⇧
kellicxxx
Kellic is life. Kellic is love.

2 weeks ago

ptvkellinn
Kellin though!

2 weeks ago

BeckWest
Gay people and their make up.
1month ago

that_awkwardturtle
Why are there a hundread thousand views when there are only one thousand people in the world ?!
1month ago

http_hello_miss_lady
That momment when you realize two dudes have better hair than you do.
2months ago

blonde_bear123
omg Vic's face at 8:09 cx
2months ago

I didn't get to read the rest of the comments because the sound of things clattering against eaxh other came on and I quickly scroll back up to the video and enlarge the screen.

We were both sitting on my bed with a pile of newly bought makeup next to us, starring at the camera , looking as idiotic as ever.

" Kells, is the camera on ? " Vic asked after about 10 seconds into the video .

" Hold on , let me check " I got up and walked over to behind the camera . Laughing , I dive back onto the bed .

"Yurp " I said once I sat back up

" Oh " Vic said and then after realizing we were already recording since the beginning he started getting all nervous and shy . Of course that's when prince Kellin comes to the rescue .

" HEY EVERYBODY " I spoke very enthusiastically , trying to do that youtuber greeting thing . " So It's Kellin and Vic here . And today , we're going to do the boyfriend makeup challenge thing . Fuuuuun . Oh by the way I'm Kellin and the cute one beside me is Vic . Right angel ? " I asked , poking his nose.