Stay Away

After laying on the cold concrete for what seemed like days, Syd came back and apologized for leaving me, saying "I didn't notice you weren't behind me, I am so fucking sorry Lillith."

I slowly rise to my feet, soreness pulsing through my bruises in the process. Syd helped me up, but I shook his hands off of me. Betrayal and rage bubbled inside me.

'why didn't you stay with me. My skin is bloodied and bruised from being thrown on the floor. And you let them do it.' I thought angrily.

"Lillith?" Syd said reaching for my shoulder.

I moved away so he wouldn't touch me. I know he did go for help, but at this point it felt like nobody could help. I huffed out a breath and my eyebrows furrowed as I intently looked at my scratched up boots.

"Lil-"

"Where's your fucking courage?" I asked him, continuing to stare at my feet.

There was a long pause followed by a sigh "I went to go get help Lillith."

My eyes darted to his and I walked right over to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt. I yanked him so he'd look at me closer.

"I-im-" I choked out, the words getting stuck as my throat tightened. Tears threatening to fall.

"I'm going to fucking die here Syd. Im gonna- die, and you let them do this to me." my voice cracked as tears ran down my swollen face "I wont survive the rest of this year and you know it, they wont let me."

Syd just stood there sadly looking at me. "No-"

I pushed him backwards letting him fall. My fists clenched. "Yes Syd!" I shouted "The kids here are killing me slowly, so stay the fuck away from me before they kill you too!" I broke down sobbing.

I took a last look at my best friend then turned and ran to my house, not caring wether or not the school would say I was skipping.

Time skip:

By the time I made it to my house I was hyperventilating and crying hard. I opened the front door and ran up to my room, slamming the door behind me.

I laid on my bed and cradled my shaking body. I couldn't believe that I had just pushed away my only friend and hope, Syd. Fuck. I finally calmed down enough to catch my breath, I stood suddenly and pounded my fists on my pink wall, crying.

My knuckles stung, I felt like I was losing my mind. I screamed at the top of my lungs in despair.

'I did it to myself. I let them hurt me, I pushed Syd away, I wont make it like this.' I realized.

I laid back down in my bed and let darkness take my body to sleep for another day. There was nothing left to do, or at least I had no strength to do anything again.

A/N:
Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter and for it being so sad hhhgggg... Anyways thank you guys so much for 850+ views and for getting this story to #1 on #gaugeburek !!!!! Holy shit that's insane! Ilysm guys😊💞💞🥺💖💖