Oh no

Aleyah pov

As I got done taking pictures I went outside to get into my friend Monroe's car. She had just gotten her 2nd car while I haven't even gotten my first. Wassup Bitch Yasmeen said heyyy i said. I'm so excited to go to this party . It's gonna be hella fun dude. I even heard Lamelo Ball was going to be there Monroe said. Yasmmen screamed REALLY YY!!! Yes bitch would I lie Monroe said. Me still being confused i asked who's that. They both looked back at me from the backseat are you for real they both asked me. Yes who is that i asked for the second time. Yasmmen whipped out her phone and pulled out and pulled up his instagram. She gave her phone to me so i could see his pictures. Oh he's cute i guess i said. You guess??? Yasmmen said mockingly. Yeah he's not really my type i said. Not your type they both said. It's because she is still in love with Mattia Yasmmen, said annoyed. I am not in love with Mattia y'all we broke up im over him i said. Sure you are, they both said. I haven't even talked to him for a week, I said. So why were you over his house yesterday Monroe asked? I wasn't over his house yesterday, I said. Then what's this she handed me her phone. What snapchat story is this?? it's his private story i'm on it too Yasmmen said. Dang I'm not on it. I looked at the picture. It was me watching TV ,on his bed with the caption saying "I got this bitch dudes" What's this I told him we shouldn't put what we do on social media we had just broken up like two weeks ago. And what's with that caption? Who's he trying to impress by showing a picture of me not speaking of that he called me out of my name. I cant wait till i see this dude at this party!!!