Is she going be okay

Aleyah POV
As I'm riding in the car I get a text from the one person I didn't want a text from

Melo- yo ik you don't wanna talk but come to my practice tomorrow at 10 you know the address.
I didn't even bother to respond. Right when I got him I see Alyssa editing so I go straight to bed. At 8am I wake up to get ready to see melo. I'm nervous because I do miss him but I don't want him to see that I didn't wanna dress up so I put on a crop top and some jeans . And use Alyssa car to drive to get coffee and order some food which will probably take me a long time which will make the time when I get there probably 10:20. After I order everything from tjs cafe and when I get there it's actually 10:20. As I walk in the security guard takes my temperature and searches my bag. Okay good go through those doors and take a right he says. Ok thank you I say grabbing my bag. And going through the door there was like this room with shoes and a mirror and you can buy things. As I was looking around until Melos manger would come and get me and say I can come to the back. I here some girl next to me start saying my name to her friends. I look back and she comes up to me. Omg I love you so much alyeah can we take a picture. Yeah sure i say posing with the girl.

As we're taking pictures i here Someone behind me say yo I didn't know you were that famous

As we're taking pictures i here Someone behind me say yo I didn't know you were that famous. I look behind me and see melo standing there smiling. I have to go it was great meeting you I say to the girl. I walk up to melo without saying a word and go through the door he was holding open. He follows behind me and says take a right which leads into the gym. You can sit down and I'll talk to you when I'm done with practice he says. I walk over to the bleachers without saying a word.while I'm watching him practice I notice he looks a lot happier with his new team as I'm just sitting there the couch says I see you have a friend here today lamelo. Maybe she can hype you up while you hit these dunks the coach says. Yeah she probably could melo says looking at me. Can you the coach say asking me. Yeah I say walking over to the coach. All you need to do is cheer him on while I'm working with the others got it the coach say. Got it I say even though( I'm mad at him I'll always have love for him and want to see him succeed so I decided to actually cheer him on).After we just look at each other for a moment he say yo you know I wouldn't do anything to hur- he says . But you did hurt me lamelo but come this ball isn't going dunk itself I say throwing the ball to him. He throws it back to me and say lob it to me instead. Fine your so needy I say making both of us laughing. As I Lob it to him I take a picture of him about to dunk.

 As I Lob it to him I take a picture of him about to dunk

He makes it of course okay melo I say hyping him up. After 30 minutes of drills and me hyping him up practice is over so I get ready to leave when he comes to me and says yo can we talk. We did melo the whole practice I'm not mad anymore we're cool everything's fin- as I'm finishing my sentence my phone rings. I answer it hello I say. Is this Aleyah reign someone says. Um yeah who's this I say. I'm sorry to break this too you but your mom has come to our hospital very ill and we don't know how long she has. Wait what happened I say trying not cry. Who is that melo says looking concerned. Okay Im on my way I say to the doctor after I hang up I go into Melos arms and cry I have to go see my mom. Ok let's go he says pulling me to the door. I stop walking melo shes in LA I have to go to back there I say . Yeah I know come on he says. Melo stop you have to train it's fine I'll go back to myself I say. Alyeah stop trying to push me away I'm going with you end of discussion Imma have my guys take us there now come on he says. I stop arguing and follow him to the car. I text Alyssa and tell her what's happening and tell her when my moms better I'm going pick up my suitcase and things. She says she can just ship it  to me I thank her and fall asleep on Melos shoulder. The driver takes us straight to the hospital. We thank him and go into the hospital I sign in and they take me to her room.  Hey mom I say going by her bed. She just grabs my head without speaking. She can't speak she's still pretty weak from the faint. Wait when the doctor called me he didn't say she fainted what happened. She seems to have tumour growing inside of her we are still trying to locate it the doctor says.Melo comes inside the room yo is everything good. She has a tumour but we hope she will be okay the doctor says. We hope no I need her to be okay I say starting to yell. Mam if you need to go outside to regroup that's fine the doctor says. I don't need to go anywhere I just need you to make my mom better I say tearing up. As I say that my mom starts shaking up and down. Wait what's happening I say frantically. Code red the doctor yells I need both of you out now he yells. What no what's wrong with my mom I say . Get out now the doctor says pushing me and melo and shutting the door with him and the doctors In it. No no no let me in I need to see my mom I say ponding on the door. The security come and pulls me back. Yo don't pull her like that melo says. Next thing I know it goes black.

⚠️End of Chapter⚠️
Y'all this chapter is so long and  it's interesting y'all got a 2 for 1 😂😂 anyways I have a question if you made it this far do y'all want other peoples povs beside Aleyahs like melo or someone else just drop and comment pls 💕💕love y'all