12

hello folks. its currently 2:09 am right now.

-

After morning classes, the group of boys went to the chicken place down town Seoul. They got a table and sat down, ordering fried chicken.  They weren't as loud as before, but kihyun and minhyuk were being the loud ones. They all said stupid jokes and laughed at how stupid they all were.

"After this, we are going swimming, Minhyuk, you're paying." Kihyun smiled while taking a sip from his sprite.

"Why am I paying? I always pay, make Jooheon do it." he frowned, looking at his wallet.

Changkyun was quiet, as usual. he wasn't fond of swimming. he really didn't care for it.

Kihyun ended up giving Jooheon a look, which Changkyun had caught, but he kept his mouth shut. He shouldn't be jealous over a guy who has a girlfriend, that's just wrong.

Their chicken arrived and most of the boys ate like wolves, besides Changkyun, he waited for them to stop being animals and sneak one.

But when they all stopped, there was none left. so he stole one from Jooheons plate and bit into it.

"I love their chicken." he smiled just a bit, taking a sip from his pepsi.

-

"Whoever makes the biggest cannonball splash, wins." Wonho challenged, running from the platform and into the water.

They all went in a line besides Changkyun, he knew he wouldn't win so he didn't care.

He felt someone come under him and lift him up onto their shoulders. "Jooheon! put me down." he tried to kick but he failed.

Jooheon laughed, "looks like I'm back in these pretty thighs of yours." he obviously joked.

"you're such a pervert, get me down." he pushed his head forward and still attempted to get off, but again failed.

"Whard the magic worrrd?" he teased, holding onto his ankles tightly, so even if he tried to leave, he wouldn't. he turned back to look at him, teasing him by placing kisses on his inner thighs.

"I dont know, pervert?" he said bluntly, but while they were busy doing that, everyone stared at them with a weird look. Besides kihyun, he was smirking the whole time.

Jooheon ended up throwing Changkyun into the water, which he ended up punching his shoulder.

"ow that hurt." he whined, getting into the corner of the pool.

"shut up." he got out, putting a towel on the folding chairs and laying down with his eyes closed.

Jooheon came back out and looked at him with a smile, he sat on his lap and waited for him to open his eyes.

"Jooheon, get off of me." he opened his eyes and pushed his face away, then his body, making him fall on the ground.

"pervert."

-
its short cause im tired. bye 😎✨💅