22

"you know you're amazing right?"

The words came off his tongue like honey.

They both stopped walking, Changkyun turned to face him with a light pink blush on his cheeks. The two males sat in silence for a long period of time.

"JOOOOHEONNN" screamed Minhyuk, it caught both of the boys attention.

Once they turned to the scream, they saw the other five all together in a group. when the boys were spotted, they made their way to them.

When Minhyuk came close to Changkyun, his arm immediately draped around his neck, pulling him close, which Changkyun pryed his arm from his neck.

"Sooo, lets go out for ice creaaam we have been through a lot with school and stuff so lets get food and hang out." He grinned, but that soon faded when he saw Changkyuns expression. "What? was I interrupting something? were you about to kiss?" Minhyuk retreated his arm back from Changkyuns neck when he was pulling it off. and backed up behind wonho.

"You guys weren't even talking, it was like watching a kdrama take place," Hyungwon laughed at his own comment, "Lets just go get ice cream."

"Whatever," Jooheon mumbled, following after the group when they started to walk.

Changkyun followed behind, his thoughts were all over the place. "Kdrama?" he spoke to himself, "That wasn't a kdrama." he mumbled, bumping into someone.

The brunette looked up and saw everyone in the group stopping.

He rolled his eyes and looked over Kihyun, "oh, its traffic, guess we cant get ice cream." He smiled, grabbing Jooheons hand and turning around.

Though, a hand grabbed Changkyuns shirt and pulled him back. "No, we are going to wait." Hyungwon passed him a glare.

"Fine," he muttered, letting go of Jooheons wrist.

A couple minutes passed and the traffic didn't stop, but there was a small space in between so, Changkyun ran to the other side as fast as he could.

Obviously everyone yelled at him but were dumb enough to follow after him.

"You could've got us killed!" Hyunwoo bent down on his knees, panting from mostly the half heart attack he had.

Changkyun just shrugged, "but I didn't, plus you all were dumb enough to follow." he smiled, knowing he was right.

But the chance he had to run away was gone.

"Anyways, I have to work before I get fired for real, we only have an hour and a half." he walked inside the ice cream shop and ran his fingers through his hair.

They all ordered what they wanted and sat at a table, waiting to be called or whatever.

when they did, they all started to eat, but a minute later, everyone but Changkyun stopped.

"What?" he looked at everyone when they stared at him. He didnt know what he did wrong.

He then looked at everyone ice cream, seeing that everyone had bowls and he had a cone.

Knowing that his friends were all perverts, he just groaned.

"Fuck you all." He got out of his seat and asked for a bowl.

While he was waiting, he felt a hand on his back, and someone leaning against the counter.

"You didnt have to get a bowl you know," Jooheon smiled, but Changkyun took it the wrong way.

"Haha very funny, you're the most perverted one out of all of them, so dont act all mr. innocent on me, im not stupid." he took the bowl and stuck his ice cream in the bowl, eating with a spoon now.

"Yeah but, it was interesting." Jooheon smiled, his dimples showing.

"Oh shut up."