s e v e n t e e n

hnjsng
minnie
did u see his comment
i wanted to hang out again and he pushed me away
minnn
SEUNGMINNN

min_seung
GODDAMMIT I WAS SHITING
be patient-

hnjsng
uve been shiting a lot these few days

min_seung
wdym I shit alot I just shitted like from today
I haven't been shiting much DONT MAKE ASUSMPTIONS

hnjsng
you see now that's a problem
you sir, you might have a case of constipation
😔

min_seung
smh
anyways
i think that minho actually has a right to treat u that way
i mean
u rubbed salt into the wound

hnjsng
wdym

min_seung
what I mean is, you didn't apologise, you just appeared after two weeks? You said? Two weeks with no communication between the two of you and suddenly out of the blue u wna a hang out?
It might have been triggering for minho since he got rejected in such a cold way.
you see what I'm getting at?

hnjsng
but-
ik I'm wrong to reject him and throw him out like that
but

min_seung
and chan even told me that minho was real sad when you threw him away like he was just nothing.
like he was your second choice.

hnjsng
oh.
shld i go apologise? i shld go apologise

min_seung
go ahead
maybe meet him, that's better.

hnjsng
i feel like i like the savage seungmin

this is scary

min_seung
i care about you okay
what you wnat me to call you lanjiao face

hnjsng
thanks🙂

min_seung
i is kidding
im here for you okay
don't tell anyone about this side of me;)

hnjsng

what if he hates me? what if he doesn't want to talk anymore? what if he breaks friendship? it's all because of me.
i always mess things up.
I miss him min. Seeing him smile and laugh with the others but not even glancing at me hurts me.
it hurts me so much.
im sorry I'm ranting again.
love should go now.
thanks, im sorry for ranting

min_seung
no, bby it's okay you can rant to me.
Seen
Jisung?
Seen
Jisung please.
Seen
I'm coming over.
Delivered

~

~~~~~
Jisung sat on the couch rocking back and forth, his legs were wrapped with his arms, huddling close to his chest. He was deep in thought, what if the older really did hate him? If what Seungmin said was true, if chan really did say that minho was sa when he canceled minsung day, does it mean that Minho actually cherished that day more than him?

He was such a dick for canceling just because of himself. It was selfish of him, it was irresponsible. What kind of friend cancels plans and friendship days, for another friend. Maybe is that the reason for Minho pushing him away? Is it because of revenge? Or is it just because he's a bad friend? Something in his chest, his heart pulled downwards, his suddenly felt his chest sink in deeper, his breath hitched and he let out a chocked sob.

The bell rang, but he couldn't move. He was breathing heavily, the tears were gathering in his eyes. It's him, its always him. He was always the problem. He was sure, no doubt, he missed the older's presence, but getting pushed coldly like that, he couldn't imagine how bad it felt like.

"I'm so sorry, Minho," His voice cracked as he couldn't feel the air go through his lungs. He was breathing, yes, but barely. The door slammed open, the figure frantically looked around, finally locking eyes with the trembling boy on the couch.

"JISUNG!" the mentioned boy turned and tried to stand up. His knees fell weak and dead, dropping on the floor with a thud, landing on his knees.
The boy squinted his eyes at the figure infront of him, his trembling hands grasped his forearms,"I cant do this. Its all my fault. Minho had all the right to push me away, I'm selfish, I'm irresponsible. I'm the worst friend ever, but the thing is," he paused catching his breath. Seungmin frantically glanced around while pulling him up on the couch.

The weak boy shivered and chuckled humorlessly, "I don't even see him as a friend."