(Teddy bear pt2)

MattiaxKairi

❤️=Fluff

!VERY LONG !

Mattia's POV

I woke up to a call from Ale

Ale: Hey do you wanna go back to the fair today?

Me: Sure. Who all is going

Ale: Me, You, Kai, Pinto and Roashon

Me: Ok. Are you picking me up?

Ale: Ya so hurry up I'll be there soon

Me: ok bye

Ale: Bye

I hung up the phone and got dressed I threw on a pair of gray sweatpants, one of my black merch shirts and white air force 1's. I sat on my bed scrolling through tiktok well I waited for Ale to come and get me. Ale texted me and told me to come outside. I got in the car and I was already overwhelmed Roashon was yelling at Ale because he's singing really fucking loud "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" yelled the dark boy "Sorry can't hear you!" Ale yelled back. Pinto was blasting music but I felt a whole lot better when the small wasin boy next to me grabbed my hand a rubbed his thumb across my knuckles. I felt warm and safe when Kai wrapped his arms around my waist and layed his head on my shoulder also handing me the left airpod. I layed my hand down on his and started drifting into sleep as everything calmed down.

Alejandro's POV

I pulled into the parking lot of the fair and unbuckled noticing I haven't heard from Mattia or Kairi in awhile. I turned back to see them cuddled up to each other with Kai's airpods in. Smirking I turn around and slam my fist down on the horn watching as they both jump up as there eyes widened. I was startled when Roashon punched me on the shoulder "You idiot! They looked so cute!" He whisper yelled "Sorry" I said back sarcastically.

Pinto's POV

All of us get out of the car and walk to the ticket booth getting our tickets and splitting up. Me, Ale and Roashon and of course Mattia and Kairi go together

Kairi's POV

Me and Mattia walk hand in hand to go get Cotton candy (this took lots of convincing). After getting Cottan candy Mattia spotted a roller coaster that he wanted to go on but I refused because I'm afraid of hights "Come on Kai it's gonna be fine" Mattia said as he dragged me over to the roller coaster "Fine!" I yelled. We finally got to the roller coaster and of course there was a hight limit "I'm sorry sir but you're to short. You cant get on" the worker said as Mattia's face dropped "Ok" I said back quickly dragging Mattia away from the ride "No need for a roller coaster!" The tall boy yelled as he picked me up by my thighs and put me on his shoulders spinning around and jumping up and down "Tia stop!" I said playfully "Say the magic words!" He teased me "I don't know! I don't know!" I giggled "Yes you do" Mattia tickled me "I love you!" I yelled as Mattia stopped "I love you too" he said putting me down and getting to my hight to kiss me "Let's go!" Mattia said grabbing my hand.

Alejandro's POV

Me and the rest of the boys meet up at the cup spinning ride. Me Roashon and Pinto went in one cup and Mattia and Kai went in another one. The worker started the ride and I started to feel nauseated as the ride speed up "I'm gonna puke!" I yelled looking Pinto right in the eyes. Luckily I kept it in for the whole ride but as soon as we got off there was no stopping me. I ran of to a patch of grass near the ride and started spewing. There goes my lunch and my breakfast. I got up as Roashon handed me a water bottle "Drink up big boy" he laughed. I flipped him off and we all headed to another ride.

Roashon's POV

Mattia and Kairi dragged me onto a fucking KITTY ROLLERCOASTER! I hate this so much. It was getting to a drop when all a heard was gagging and the sound of something splashing. I look over and see Kai crying and Mattia covered In puke. The worker stops the ride and Kairi runs as soon as it stops Pinto runs after him, Mattia goes to the nearest bathroom to change into his extra clothes and I sit down with Alejandro rubbing his back as I notice that he still looks kinda sick.

Mattia's POV

I walk to the bathroom covered in Kairi's puke. I pull my extra clothes out of my bag and change into them. I walk out of the bathroom to notice that Pinto is gone. I walk up to Ale and ask him what happened "where is Pinto and Kai" I ask "Pinto run of to find Kai because he ran off crying after what happened" he responded slowly. My eye widened as I thought about Kai crying. I hated seeing him cry more than anything. I sprinted around the fair calling his name. Not to long after I spotted Pinto grabbing Kai's and and helping him out from under a table "KAIRI!" I yelled running over to him and hugging him very tight "I'm sorry Tia" he sighed "Baby it's fine" I whispered making sure Pinto didn't hear.

Nobody's POV

All of the boys decided that it was probably time to leave. They all got In the car (Kairi and Mattia cuddling of course). They decided to go mess around at target for a little bit because Ale was felling better.

Roashon's POV

I instantly regret letting them come here because Pinto grabbing a shopping cart gave it to Ale and now Ale was riding in it really fast down the sections of the store. Kairi and Mattia where now recreating the Titanic thing at the front of one of the shopping carts and Pinto was shoveling sweats into the cart that Ale was now sitting in. I was not surprised when we got kicked out but Pinto was very mad so to get back at the store he shoved a bunch of candy into Mattia's bag and started eating it.

Pinto's POV

We all got back into the car as I was pulling candy out of Mattia's bag and putting it in the bottom of Ale's car. We all agreed to get dinner at a steak house.

Time skip: there at the restaurant

Mattia's POV

We pulled into the steak house parking lot and got out of the car. We all walked in and we're greeted by a nice teenage girl that lead us to our table and asked us what we wanted to drink

Pinto: I'll have a Pepsi

Roashon: Me too

Ale: Water please

Me: I'll have a lemonade

Kairi: Same

We all told her what drinks we wanted and she nodded and walked away. She came back not to long after and gave as are drinks also asking if were ready to order. We all ordered ate our food and got back into the car. Alejandro drove back to his house because we're all having a sleepover over there and we enter his room.

Part 2! Yay! I'm going to be writing a part 3 soon! Would you guys want me to turn Teddy bear into a book? Thank you guys for all of the support! It means so much to me! I love you all so much ❤️ have a fantastic day/night! :)