THREE.

CHAPTER THREE:
"new york city"

"you know, i fucking loved you." johnny said. "and you ran away." he said looking away.

it was a cold evening in the crowded city of new york. he didn't even recognise her when he saw her standing there in the not so long line ordering her go-to caramel mocha frappe.

she was now completely brunette and whole a bunch of tattoos on her arms. he didn't know exactly know why she ran away but he used to blame himself for it. he was hurting. 

he traveled the states, from city to city just to get his mind of her but now look, he was sitting opposite of her in a small café.

fate?

guilt was evident on her face. she felt bad. not all impulsive decisions have good results. "i'm sorry." was all that came out of her mouth. she still loved him but at that time her life was a mess. her family fell apart, her friends left her. life completely went downhill. it was all too messy.

he made her happy but she didn't deserve him. he deserved better. so much better.

so she left.

he scoffed, "i thought i did something wrong." he said softly. "i blamed myself." 

she looked up at him, she didn't even realise how much it would take a toll on him. she thought she was doing it for his own good.

"you deserved better." she said.

his eyes meeting hers, "i deserved better?" he questioned. "i wanted you."

"but you didn't need me." she answered. "y-you deserved someone who was much better than an emotional wreck. some girl who would genuinely make you happy. some girl who wasn't such a mess." she said, tearing up a little.

he hated the way she thought of herself. just then, a girl entered through the door walking towards johnny. johnny cursed under his breath as he saw her. him and annie we're finally getting some kind of closure and this wasn't the time.

"hey babe," she smiled. "who's this?"

she had beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes, a perfect body. she looked like she had her life together. annie wished she looked like her.

annie smiled sadly, "and i guess you found that girl," she said getting up not letting him speak. "i was just leaving, you're gorgeous by the way." annie said softly at the blonde in front of her as she walked out the café.

"would you be mad if i ran after her right now?" he asked his current girlfriend. more like a distraction from a girl he thought he was never going to meet again.

"ye-" she started but he cut her off.

"thank you!" he exclaimed as he scurried out the place looking around for annie. the girl who had such a close place in his heart. his hands ran through his hair as he hurried through the streets. he couldn't loose her now.

he sighed as he realised that she was already gone mixed with all the people along the streets of the packed, loud and wild new york city.

CIANA SPEAKS !
y'all this was so random
i was like i haven't updated this book
in a minute so i just started writing
and ended up w this-
also peep the lowercase 😳