Info about plot and characters

Alright so firstly, you dont have to read this but it would help me with some things and it will give you some info on what I plan to do with this story. I also explain some other little things about the story. For example, I'm going to make Percy act a certain way and I just wanna let you guys know why he's acting like that.

Ok, now I wanna let you know that I dont have a complete plot made up, but I do have some basic idea on what I'm going to do. What I need your help with is a main antagonist/villain. So if you guys can just comment who you guys think I should do, it would help a lot. I will have some side villains, like I have an idea for the joker to come in for a bit, but he won't be the main villain. I'm still not sure how long I plan to make this story but ya know I'm just going with the flow. Any ideas would be great.

Alright onto my next thing. So I just want to say that if the characters seem a little to ooc, I am sorry. I'm still trying to get a handle on writing in first person. I am having some trouble writing Jason and damian.

Ok and then apart from villains, do you guys want me to put in the young justice and justice league in this. I have a couple ideas for if you want the justice league. Though I'm not really sure if I should put in the young justice(probably not). I think I might just leave it at the Justice League.

Ok, now about Percy. So in this I kind of picture Percy trying be strong(mentally) and trying to seem ok even though he most certainly is not. So the way I see it is that Percy is really trying to seem ok but by doing that he's breaking on the inside. Eventually he is going to just break, so be prepared for some angst. There will be lots of negative thinking and there will be depression, but I'm going to try to not put to much suicidal thinking in this. Though that maybe a bit harder said than done.

Please leave comments on what you think and what you want to see.