Five

First day and im exhausted as fuck. Media nowadays are crazy it seems like I'll be on  tv for a while specially when that crazy Dein did on my birthday.

Today im meeting major chiefs of our company of different branches.

Seems like I'll get to see Richard.

I sigh before opening the meeting hall.

"goodmorning gentlemen"

They pay their respects by standing and a bow. I sat at my swivel chair upon the others.

"Singapore rep please do start"

My secretary takes notes of the following agenda and issues and reports im just here to listen.

I looked at my phone and already has a message.

Richard is here but far. So i can't see him clearly.

"hi gorgeous"

I just looked at him and roll my eyes.

"lookin extra gorgeous today excited to see me? "

Another message I gave him the roll eyes telling him 'as if'

"Manila Central please do start"

He started his report quickly. So i manage to tease him for a bit.

"are you certain?"

They all looked at me.

"pardon?"

I stand up and walked around while saying.

"so you think that giving low costs houses in a private landmark is a good idea? Haven't you forgotten how exclusively that landmark is"

"yes miss but--"

"I've heard enough of this i won't approve the low costs houses make it more convincing"

Richard silently takes his seat, a face in defeat and other presentations became trash because of nervousness.

It's almost eight in the evening and im about to hop on my car when he holds my wrists.

"let me go"

"sinadya mo no"

"wtf are you talkin about"

"pinahiya mo ko kanina".

"it's not my fault kung palpak mga suggestion mo."

I said with my most maldita voice but he only smirk and lean on my while placing a kiss on my lips.

Hunger.

That's what i felt.

I grab his nape and deepen the kiss he open the backseat of my car and i fell inside.

As i make myself comfortable he starts unbuckling his belt and manage to find my undies, im wearing a skirt so i stop him for a bit.

He is quite excited and im loving it.

I unlock my skirt from the back and toss it anywhere.

He then kiss me roaming his hands all over and asking me if i have a lube.

Im so embarrassed when i nodded and pointed at the bottom of the car seat.

He then kiss me as he found the lube, pouring it on my hole as he continue to kiss me.

Inserted to fingers.

"Fuck"

Giving me the best french kiss of my life. He manage to position himself not getting his head hit the car.