Ten

As Richard get up from that sit he kissed Recheena's head as a goodbye kiss and as he walked out, he can hear the sob of the man he left.

Little did Recheena know that Richard's tears started to flow as well.

Lies.

He really loved Recheena as he says, but what they have wasn't meant to last and he can't bear to see the look of his husband when he saw him crying.

Gene saw it all, from the kiss, their goodbyes and how Richard walk to him sobbing his heart.

He knows that Richard is having an affair what he doesn't know his husband was with Recheena Arcenal.

He caressed his husband's cheeks kissed it's lips and hug him.

"iloveyou"

As his husband bury his face to the lover's neck and try to calm himself to the man he called home.

On the other side Dein looked at his fiance when it is sadly going back to the care, lift his head and run to his arms.

"he says no"

Recheena's voice cracked and starts to cry in Deins arms he just hold the small body delicately.

They didn't know how they end up to Recheena's condo exactly at his bed naked and caressing each other nakedness.

Recheena is still crying from his heartbreak and as he kiss Dein, he just thought of Richard making love to him instead of Dein.

"Stop."

Dein understood, wrap themselves with the blanket and cuddle his love saying it's okay. Cause Recheena continued to apologize.

"Hey don't force yourself, i love you"

He gave Recheena a kiss and they both sleep with the feeling of disappointment and regret.

As the days flew by, Recheena only see the man he wanted when there is meetings and Richard only pays his respects nothing more and nothing less.

That is when Recheena starts to accept that it wasn't meant for them to be together.

And the fact that he can't love Dein Rivera as well.

Yes, they had sex almost every night but the lust on Recheena's system can't be satisfied, he craved for the so called love.

He never blame Dein, it is him who has issues.

He has a theory let's say he want his feelings on Richard to be erased he contacts the man and meet on a luxurious dinner.

"Miss good evening"

Richard thought it was a business matter when Recheena has to host a expensive dinner.

"let's have sex."

Richard almost drop his knife when Recheena asks for something he never knew.

"pardon?"

Recheena remembered it all they had dinner when they met that's when it started.

"I just want you for tonight"

Those were the words he used same as Richard's a year ago.

"Im married with Gene Montre with our son"

Recheena smiled it is funny how this man make him to fall in love at first but the last to leave him at the end.

"Funny that's not what you said on the first night we had sex"

As Richard poised himself not letting his guard down he spoke,

"it ain't gonna happen"

Richard fix himself kahit na ang totoo ay gustong gusto nya nang halikan ang taong kaharap nya.

He miss Recheena.

And his anxiousness is really visible to Recheena he thought to himself that this bastard is still unto me.

"Why are you refusing when you're obviously hard and wanted to fuck me"

Richard got up pull Recheena out of the restaurant and to his car he kissed Recheena started to strip the others clothing.

"No. I won't fucking do it in the car."

As Recheena fix himself got out and sat on the passenger's seat waiting for Richard to drive.

"Arcenals World of Wonders"

Recheena spoke it is one of their multi purpose building.

Casino, hotel and mall.

As fast as a bugatti veyron can drive they arrived at the hotel part and Richard's pants were definitely giving him a hard time.

As Recheena got on the elevator he started his topmost desire.

Started to devour the lips down to the neck that screams perfection as Richard likes to call it.

As he unbotton the long polo Recheena's wearing, he thought to himself he missed it.

Recheena's perfection.

They arrived on the suite and this will be the last as Recheena thought to himself if his theory was right.

He unbuckled the belt, zip down and expose the big shaft underneath, as he gulped and started to gave Richard a mind blowing blowjob.

Richard refrain from cumming for he wants to be inside of Recheena.

As they lay on the bed preparing to fuck he grabbed some lube to prepare Recheena's entrance, he french kiss the other as if this will the last,

Richard breathe as he put it in, and without disappointment he felt satisfied and wanted more, craving it, loving it and spreading his seed inside.

As Richard has the best time and he did not regret on giving this relationship another chance,

Recheena got up, get dressed and fic his hair.

"Where are you going?"

Richard asks with confusion isn't he wants us to be together again why is he leaving me with such fierce attitude.

Recheena enjoyed the sex his and Richard's effort matched.

But still he wasn't satisfied.

Richard put on some clothes hug Recheena begging him to stay even for the whole night.

For Recheena felt emptiness, he did not even know why is he there with a married man.

As a glimpse of air changed he does not pay any attention to Richard he just gave him an empty glare as Richard cried saying sorry and all.

But he made up his mind and he finally chose to let the married man go.

"Unlike you when i say i don't love you anymore, i don't and im not leaving regrets along my way."

He walked out from the luxurious suite as Richard fall unto his knees heart bursts unto sudden heart pain and he does nothing but cried for Recheena all night.

-

Author 's

Sorry i forgot the time don't forget to give me a ❤️