No will to live

The rain was as loud as ever, it almost sounded like screams. I always liked the rain because symbolizes a person's tears. Today it symbolizes my tears. I didn't like it so much.

Scarlet: F-forgive me Shido-san....

Drunk Shido: Forgive you?! It was just a simple job, how could you fuck it up so easily?!

Scarlet: ....I apologize.

Shido: An apology isn't going to fix it !

Scarlet:.....

         * Phone rings*

Shido: * Sighs* * picks up*

Shido: Hello?...........Yeah,yeah.............hurry it up........good idea......bye. * Hangs up*

Scarlet: Who was that?

Shido: A another useless brat. Unlike you, he actually has brain cells. Now go make me some Coffee!

Scarlet: Yes Shido-san.

My mother worked for Shido, I'm not sure what she did but after she died I was to her debt to Shido by working for him. I'm not sure what Shido does, all he asked is for things that he wants and things that he liked cleaned. I'm basically his maid that doesn't get paid, not that I care.
______________________________________

Elderly woman: Well look at you. It seems like you have gotten used to this place.

Scarlet: Yeah I guess...

An elderly woman is always there to greet me. I think she's Shido-san mom. It so weird that a kind elderly woman would have made this abomination of a person.

Elderly woman: Do you not have an umbrella dearie?

Scarlet: No but I'll be okay, you don't need to worry.

Elderly woman: If you say so...

That kind Woman is only thing I look forward to in this god-forsaken job, a job that I don't get paid to do ! The world is boring, there's nothing to do. I'm just a zombie waiting for my day to come.....

???: Here. * Hands her an umbrella*

Scarlet: Thank you.

??: No problem. * Walks away*

I guess some people can enjoy life while others can't and I was one of those people. There is nothing I find important enough that I need to survive for it in this world......or so I thought.

To be continued......♡