🍒"Wine?!🍒

Her eyes are red

Her eyes are red.

Bloodshot red, too empty to exude anything emotion.

Her fingers are firmly wrapped around the half filled glass of wine which she twirls slowly watching the people who aren't letting go even a single beat of the music to bounce their bodies to it.

With a thud, she places the empty glass on the counter after gulping the entire down. The absence of the bartender, no answer to her empty glass, she's too drunk to care about anything.

Her cold gaze pierces into the space before her as the virile colognes and species of expensive feminine scent mingles with the queer smell of sorts of alcohol, stinging into her nostrils.

"How can I help you Miss?" The voice of a man replaces the solitude of the companionless girl. She spins around, facing the man whose visuals and features are too unreal to be of a bartender.

"Can you really help me?" She seductively whispers, supporting her elbows on the counter and leaning herself further to look deep into his dark brown eyes with her blood red ones catching the man by shock.

Getting a flirtatious reply from out of blue silences him for seconds after which he leans closer to her, smirking and answers in the same flirting tone.

"What do you want me to help you with?"

He plays along knowing she's too wasted to contemplate the choice of her words which the intense dark shades of red glimmering in her eyes evince.

"Wine would work." She chuckles on his lips, pulls back and spins around so that she's again gazing at the people insanely swaying their bodies to the blasting music.

The view doesn't interest her anymore and she turns around to eye the guy pouring wine into her glass.

"What's this for you?" She asks, her vision settled at the liquid inside her raised refilled glass.

"Just wine." The bartender answers plainly before she shifts in her position supporting her elbow on the counter such that he's facing her side figure now.

"For you?" He asks, amused. The girl gulps entire the liquid down her throat and not meeting his eyes proclaims,

"Addiction."