(Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone) The twins that lived

Professor Albus Dumbledore is Michael Gambon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a dark evening on Private Drive then a man appeared with long white hair and a very long white beard with glasses on with a purple cloak with a purple pointy hat walking down the street. Across the street there is a brown striped cat looking at the man. The man took out his deluminator of his cloak pocket and put out each light of each lamp post with his deluminator in the street when all the lights were out he put it back in his cloak pocket. Albus Dumbledore.

" Meow"

Then Albus looked at the cat and then said

" I should have known you'll be here, professor McGonagall."

Then Professor McGonagall, we now know is the cat, the cat turns into a human. She wearing all black with a long black coat and a black pointy hat.

" Good evening Professor Dumbledore"

As they walk up the street they talk about what happened earlier tonight in the wizarding world.

" Are the rumours true, Albus?"

" I'm afraid so professor, the good and the bad."

" And the twins and Mr Sirius Black's son?"

" Hagrid is bringing them."

" You think it's wise to trust Hagrid something important as this?"

" I would trust Hagrid with my life."

The two professors stopped and turned to face each other. Then they hear an engine roaring and they turn round and there is a big light in the sky and coming towards them and landing in the road and braking really hard, making a screeching noise and stopping just ahead of them. Then professor McGonagall holds on to professor Dumbledore's arm.

And a big giant person comes off the bike and takes his bike goggles off. Hagrid has big messy brown hair and big messy beard.

" Professor Dumbledore sir, professor McGonagall.

Hagrid is holding three babies in his arms and the babies are wrapped round a brown blanket cuddling each other.

" No problems I trust Hagrid?"

" No sir, little tikes fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Tried not to wake them. There you go."

Hagrid gives Harry to Dumbledore and Hazel to McGonagall, Hagrid kept hold of Alexander. They all walk up 4 Privet Drive door.

" Albus do you think it's safe leaving them with these sort of people the worse type of muggles I've watched them all day."

" They're the only family they have."

" This boy and this girl will be famous, there won't be a child in our world who won't know their names."

" Exactly, he's far better off growing away from all of that. Until they are ready."

Then professor Dumbledore put Harry on the doorstep of 4 Privet Drive and professor McGonagall gave Hazel to Dumbledore and put Hazel on the doorstep next to her brother Harry. Then Hagrid started to hear Hagrid to cry and professor Dumbledore and said.

" There, there Hagrid it's not really goodbye, after all."

Professor Dumbledore put a letter down on top of Hazel for Mr and Mrs Dudley.

" Good look, Hazel and Harry potter"

Professor Dumbledore took Alexander next door and put him on the doorstep

" They will at least go to the same school together." .

Then they all saw Hazel's lightning scar on the inside of her right wrist and then we only saw a blinding white light.

Then we saw a ten year old girl in bed with the same lightning scar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of my story is in Hazel pov.

Enjoy my story. 😃😜